Firstly, the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are coming with curved displays.
Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S8 and S8 edge smartphones last week, and one feature that caught the attention was Samsung's virtual assistant; Bixby to take on the likes of Google Now and Apple's Siri. This is not a pre-ordering from Samsung, because it doesn't ask for any payments.
Samsung's improved display in the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus should benefit everything from gaming and watching movies to simply using the phone outdoors. Considering consumers' complaints, Samsung has decided to make the most of its new subsidy's audio expertise as the Galaxy S8 will come bundled with a pair of AKG earphones.
How good is that gorgeous new Infinity display that takes up nearly the entire face on the Galaxy S8? Additionally, the Galaxy S8 is up to 10 percent brighter than the Galaxy S7, and up to 19 percent brighter in high ambient light with automatic brightness turned on. We'd hoped that the S8 might support both Gear VR and Daydream, so we reached out to the company for clarification. From the almost nonexistent bezels to the elegant curves at both edges, and the way the panel dominates the surface of the phone, the S8's screen might be its most singularly defining feature.
TxDot launches "Talk, Text, Crash" campaign
Police handed out 60 tickets overall in Chilliwack for the month-long campaign and 36 of those were for distracted driving. Gray said Greenwich Police could could give out endless tickets for texting and driving and never do any other police work.
Besides a name change, Samsung lists a new feature called Ask an Expert, powered by American Well. There's expanded internal also, 6GB RAM version comes with 128GB of internal storage. Such a device has supposedly been in the pipeline at Samsung for years, ever since the firm showed off its first flexible plastic screen prototypes at CES, Las Vegas (USA) in 2011.
One aspect of display technologies that drives me insane on LG phones is the flawed auto-brightness settings. Speaking of the camera, the handset might just offer a 13-megapixles rear camera and a 5-megapixel selfie camera.
That rumor turned out to be accurate as well, as the Galaxy S8 does indeed have an oddly placed fingerprint scanner on its back, right next to the camera.
The G6 also measures 148.9 x 68.1 x 8mm, while the S8 is a bit taller and wider which is measuring at 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; both smartphones weighs around 163g.
- The Voice final marred by stage invasion and Sir Tom Jones swearing
- New Day, WWE give a sneak peek at elaborate WrestleMania 33 set
- Key findings from the AP-NORC poll on President Donald Trump
- Two killed in flooding as Cyclone Debbie wreaks havoc in Australia
- Lebanese PM urges world help to cope with refugee influx
- Chandrababu Naidu's son Lokesh takes oath as cabinet minister in Andhra Pradesh
- Belinda Biafore: Women's wage gap still a drag for them, families, economies
- Fang Blennies Deter Predators With Opioid-Laced Bites
- EU's Donald Tusk Lays Out Terms For 'Confrontational' Brexit Talks
- Watford beat Sunderland 1-0 to ease EPL relegation concerns