Instead, Compal will manufacture a portion of the second-generation Apple Watch, alongside Quanta Computer.
We can expect a multitude of features from the Apple Watch Series 3, but what do you think are the areas which Apple should target the most?
The Apple Watch Series 3 could be available in the second half of 2017, according to a new report based on supply chain chatter.
The report suggests that China's Quanta Computer will continue to handle manufacturing of Apple's new Apple Watch Series 3.
While Digitimes does not mention any Apple Watch 3 features, the next-gen Apple wearable should offer a better overall performance, including speed enhancements and battery life improvements.
Digitimes has a mixed track record when it comes to Apple leaks, so it's worth taking this report with due caution.
Dept. of Justice walkback won't impact deal made with Warren PD
But it should also reassure civil rights activists that Republicans care about the civil rights of criminal suspects. Some reform advocates say Chicago won't be able to overhaul its 12,000-officer police force without court oversight.
Shown in the photo is the Apple Watch 2. The new Watch is also rumored to feature LTE support, which would be a first for the Watch series.
Cellular connectivity in the Apple Watch 3 will allow users to be able to make phone calls and stream music without their iPhones.
It does seem like Apple might be planning a launch of the new watch sometime around the release of the new Anniversary, and it does seem likely, since last year's 2 generation Apple smartwatch was released along with the iPhone 7 in September. The Apple Watch Series 2 already boasts a super-bright, colourful and crisp display, so chances are it won't be tweaked too much.
Apple's next Apple Watch hasn't popped up in rumor mills as frequently as the iPhone 8 has, so there isn't a lot of information about the wearable floating about. The supposed "Apple Watch Series 3" is expected to arrive within the third or fourth quarter of 2017.
Compal has recently moved equipment for smart device production to plants in Chongqing, preparing for Apple Watch manufacturing, and the orders will help fill the plants' empty capacity caused by decreasing notebook orders.
- Flood-like situation in J&K with non-stop rain, snowfall
- Moto G5 arrives in India as Amazon exclusive with launch offers
- GST Bills passed in Rajya Sabha without amendments
- More advertisers say they have ditched Fox's O'Reilly show
- Kim Kardashian considering surrogacy
- Silva delights at 'best' Hull performance with Boro win
- Smith leads Pune chase to beat Mumbai in IPL opener
- Mama June Cites Her Ex 'Sugar Bear' As Inspiration For Weight Loss
- NY lawmakers want budget vote, Cuomo says there's no deal
- Obama aide denies using intel to spy on Trump advisers