"Kanye and I are going to look into other options and see what we're comfortable with", she said.
"I'm not sure it's worth it", Kris Jenner tells the camera in a cut-away.
The 36-year-old television personality - who has three-year-old daughter North and 15-month-old son Saint with her husband Kanye West - has made it known she is desperate to expand her brood, and it has been reported she has even sought sex and relationship tips from her 61-year-old mother to help her conceive. After having two high-risk pregnancies, the reality star turned business mogul opted to have a surrogate if she and her husband, rapper Kanye West, decide have another child together. "I'd very much like Kim to have another baby, but I'm anxious about Kim having another baby". "I mean, f***, like I really tried everything and I really want this and it's just not going to happen for me".
Unfortunately, the procedure hadn't gone as planned, and complications arose.
"It's a legitimate pee bag", Kim tells her close friend Jonathan Cheban after she's returned home to rest there. "I'm proud of you because you're so strong, but it just breaks my heart that you're in so much pain", the 61-year-old confessed.
College Student Dies After Choking At Charity Pancake-Eating Competition
A university in CT is mourning the death of a 20-year-old student who died Sunday after apparently choking in a pancake-eating contest.
Kim Kardashian reportedly wants to have twin babies via surrogacy after Beyonce announced that she and Jay Z are expecting twins. According to Kris, Kim and Kanye should spend more time spicing up their sex lives - including some role-playing.
Kim revealed that Kanye was very nervous during her surgery, but she knew that he was looking forward to have more kids.
Later on, she confided to her sisters, saying, "After everything I went through, the surgery wasn't successful and didn't do anything".
To which North replied: "I want a boy and a girl!"
During their discussion on the last episode, Kourtney Kardashian asked her whether they would be willing to think of surrogacy as one of the options.
- Boeing Confirms Signing $3Bln Agreement Memorandum With Iranian Airline
- New Day, WWE give a sneak peek at elaborate WrestleMania 33 set
- Trump talks up orders on trade, but neglects to sign them
- We Happy Few indie game to get a movie adaptation
- Arsenal vs West Ham
- Braves Bullpen blows up in 7th inning, Atlanta drops Season Opener
- More advertisers say they have ditched Fox's O'Reilly show
- US Cellular Offering Samsung Galaxy S8 For Free On A Simple Term
- Mike Epps sorry for dancing with kangaroo on Detroit stage
- South Carolina wins 1st national title, beats Miss