Unsurprisingly, Hyundai has maintained its tradition of naming its SUVs as popular tourist destination cities such the Santa Fe and Tucson in USA, Veracruz in Mexico and now the Kona in Hawaii (USA again). Although Hyundai has only released the above teaser image, the Kona's headlights look quite different than any other existing Hyundai model, hinting that it will usher in a new design language for the brand.
The Kona is described by Hyundai as a "true SUV", suggesting it'll have four-wheel drive and could share technology with the larger Hyundai Santa Fe.
The Hyundai Kona, a sporty new small SUV, has been confirmed ahead of its Aussie arrival in the second half of 2017.
With Messi back, Barcelona faces free-falling Sevilla
Find us on Facebook too! "In the end we controlled the second half better by getting the extra goal and we got the three points". Messi, who has now scored 43 goals in 41 matches for Barcelona this season, was playing his first game in almost two weeks.
All the brand will now say about the Kona is that it will be a B-segment SUV with a "progressive style that reflects the lifestyle of modern customers". Further details surrounding the Kona will be released in the coming months.
The automaker hasn't revealed specifications or final styling of the auto. Hyundai Motor has eight manufacturing bases and seven design & technical centres worldwide and in 2016 sold 4.86 million vehicles globally. The Kona was first introduced as the Intrado concept three years ago at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. That's all the information Hyundai will provide us with for now, but more is promised in the near future.
Hyundai has sold vehicles in the United Kingdom since 1982. Hyundai Motor UK employs more than 3,000 people through its UK operations and dealer network. The Kona will sit below the Tucson in Hyundai's global line-up and is expected to feature a turbo-petrol engine.
- North Korea may have tested new technology in latest missile
- Maharashtra: Bhira records blistering 46.5 degrees Celsius, IMD raises doubts
- Louis CK: Trump is a 'gross, crook, dirty, rotten, lying sack...'
- Boeing Confirms Signing $3Bln Agreement Memorandum With Iranian Airline
- Ralph Lauren to shut down Fifth Avenue Polo store
- Mama June Cites Her Ex 'Sugar Bear' As Inspiration For Weight Loss
- Storylines: Seth Lugo has slight UCL tear
- College Student Dies After Choking At Charity Pancake-Eating Competition
- TxDot launches "Talk, Text, Crash" campaign
- Daily recess wins approval in Senate but faces fight in House