Host Stephen Colbert asked the comedian about an email he sent to fans last March, in which he compared Trump to Hitler.
If you're thinking that you've heard this one before you're not wrong, because back in October of past year comedian Louis C.K. did talk about a rather memorable encounter with the Donald at a Trump casino in Atlantic City (HERE). Wasn't even true. Then I said, 'They were liars.'" He then topped his statement off with, "It's just an insane. It doesn't mean it's not true.
Watch C.K.'s entire conversation with Stephen Colbert in the video above.
"He's not as profound as I thought he was", C.K. said.
We Happy Few indie game to get a movie adaptation
Though it's still only in early access, dystopian survival title We Happy Few is already the subject of some big film plans. Dj2 CEO Dmitri Johnson also states that the studio's goal is to remain true to the game's source material.
"Mr. President, I want to remind you that you just declared April Sexual Assault Awareness Month and there are two accusations of sexual assault I'm aware of: Bill O'Reilly's and yours", Colbert stressed.
"Like there's liars. Sometimes people lie".
"Someones people lie", Louis went on. The Emmy victor broke down the food chain of liars, beginning with someone who got caught in a lie and ending up at the president. "I just wish that he would". They lie a lot.
"Then you have just a lying sack of shit", he said of Trump. He likes it. He goes, 'It wasn't even true. "It's just gross. He's just a gross, crook, dirty, rotten, lying sack of s-". In the eyes of Louis C.K., Donald Trump will still be "a lying sack of s-". "And then I said they were liars, '" the comedian said.
- Belinda Biafore: Women's wage gap still a drag for them, families, economies
- Dept. of Justice walkback won't impact deal made with Warren PD
- The Hardy's Return & Capture Raw Tag Team Titles At WrestleMania
- Moto G5 arrives in India as Amazon exclusive with launch offers
- Obama aide denies using intel to spy on Trump advisers
- Boeing Confirms Signing $3Bln Agreement Memorandum With Iranian Airline
- North Korea may have tested new technology in latest missile
- Lesson Learned: Can Trump Build Consensus on Tax Cuts?
- Mama June Cites Her Ex 'Sugar Bear' As Inspiration For Weight Loss
- Kim Kardashian considering surrogacy