Host Stephen Colbert asked the comedian about an email he sent to fans last March, in which he compared Trump to Hitler.
If you're thinking that you've heard this one before you're not wrong, because back in October of past year comedian Louis C.K. did talk about a rather memorable encounter with the Donald at a Trump casino in Atlantic City (HERE). Wasn't even true. Then I said, 'They were liars.'" He then topped his statement off with, "It's just an insane. It doesn't mean it's not true.
Watch C.K.'s entire conversation with Stephen Colbert in the video above.
"He's not as profound as I thought he was", C.K. said.
Markets Right Now: US stocks are off to a mixed start
Moreover, Phocas Financial Corp. has 0.82% invested in the company for 329,388 shares. (NYSE:AVT) for 10,456 shares. The upped price target suggests a potential upside of 0.36% from the company's most recent stock price close.
"Mr. President, I want to remind you that you just declared April Sexual Assault Awareness Month and there are two accusations of sexual assault I'm aware of: Bill O'Reilly's and yours", Colbert stressed.
"Like there's liars. Sometimes people lie".
"Someones people lie", Louis went on. The Emmy victor broke down the food chain of liars, beginning with someone who got caught in a lie and ending up at the president. "I just wish that he would". They lie a lot.
"Then you have just a lying sack of shit", he said of Trump. He likes it. He goes, 'It wasn't even true. "It's just gross. He's just a gross, crook, dirty, rotten, lying sack of s-". In the eyes of Louis C.K., Donald Trump will still be "a lying sack of s-". "And then I said they were liars, '" the comedian said.
- More advertisers say they have ditched Fox's O'Reilly show
- Belinda Biafore: Women's wage gap still a drag for them, families, economies
- Maharashtra: Bhira records blistering 46.5 degrees Celsius, IMD raises doubts
- Yankees fall to Rays 7-3 in season opener
- Dept. of Justice walkback won't impact deal made with Warren PD
- Storylines: Seth Lugo has slight UCL tear
- North Korea may have tested new technology in latest missile
- TxDot launches "Talk, Text, Crash" campaign
- Kim Kardashian considering surrogacy
- Mama June Cites Her Ex 'Sugar Bear' As Inspiration For Weight Loss