Former Spice Girls singer Mel B has won a temporary restraining order against her estranged husband after claiming he subjected her to years of abuse. She also said that he forced her to "participate in sexual intercourse with him and random women" and secretly recorded the encounters.
The day after performing at London Olympics' closing ceremony in 2012, it's alleged Belafonte punched her with a closed fist which resulted in her face "actually scabbed over the rug burns".
The ex Spice Girls member also claimed Belafonte paid the nanny $300,000 of Mel B's money "for alleged nanny services".
Mel claims she tried to leave Stephen many times throughout their ten year marriage, but was always met with threats of violence and the promise to destroy her life and career. The details of the divorce papers have been made available via TMZ and they reveal quite horrific scenarios. She also claims Stephen has sex tapes of the pair and has repeatedly threatened to release them.
USA showbiz website TMZ has obtained legal papers which Mel B submitted to a Los Angeles Court which contain allegations of abuse committed by her husband from 2007 to the present day.
Storylines: Seth Lugo has slight UCL tear
Lugo has announced a more proactive approach with his injury, and on Tuesday had a platelet-rich plasma injection in his elbow. And in Monday's season opener, Noah Syndergaard left his start after six innings because of a blister on his middle finger.
A Los Angeles superior court judge granted the star a restraining order on Monday, barring Belafonte from coming into physical or verbal contact with her or her three kids and forcing him out of their house. When Belafonte found out that there was a sudden change in her engagement, he got upset and accused the singer of flirting with Usher. If she objected, she claims he'd say he'd release the compromising videos.
TMZ first reported news of the restraining order.
TMZ reports that Mel listed all the abuse Stephen put her through, which transpired from 2007 onwards, in her police statement. She tried to call 999 and he stopped her.
Belafonte fiercely denies the abuse allegations, saying he was anxious about how the claims would affect their children. He reportedly said he wanted to have the baby and "all three of us live together".
- Kona revealed as name for Hyundai's new compact SUV
- Louis CK: Trump is a 'gross, crook, dirty, rotten, lying sack...'
- Obama aide denies using intel to spy on Trump advisers
- Moto G5 arrives in India as Amazon exclusive with launch offers
- TxDot launches "Talk, Text, Crash" campaign
- Mama June Cites Her Ex 'Sugar Bear' As Inspiration For Weight Loss
- Yankees fall to Rays 7-3 in season opener
- Lesson Learned: Can Trump Build Consensus on Tax Cuts?
- Maharashtra: Bhira records blistering 46.5 degrees Celsius, IMD raises doubts
- Ralph Lauren to shut down Fifth Avenue Polo store