BBC pundit Garth Crooks has urged Wilfried Zaha not to sign for Tottenham Hotspur and rather remain at Crystal Palace.
Southampton stood off the winger and after passing the ball around on the edge of the box, Jason Puncheon laid the ball on for Andros Townsend, who fired in a low cross for Benteke to tap home his 13th goal of the season.
"Having got through most of March and into beginning of April when the team did not need to be changed, apart from tactically, we are now faced with a long list of injuries", Allardyce said at his pre-match media conference. "They are very hard decisions sometimes they have to make but this was so easy and it cost us not being 1-0 up at half-time".
After failing to win any of their first 12 Premier League games against Southampton, the Eagles have won two of their last three against them, though both wins have come at Selhurst Park. The troublesome penalty spot from which Bournemouth's Harry Arter had spectacularly missed on Saturday, was re-laid with a patch of hybrid turf to ensure the surface was 100% firm.
Dept. of Justice walkback won't impact deal made with Warren PD
But it should also reassure civil rights activists that Republicans care about the civil rights of criminal suspects. Some reform advocates say Chicago won't be able to overhaul its 12,000-officer police force without court oversight.
Long's struggles in front of goal continued, the Republic of Ireland man failing to connect firmly with his effort following a fantastic pass from Steven Davis. Palace always looked a threat, with Benteke bullying Jack Stephens at times and Luka Milivojevic earlier rattling the outside of a stanchion on Fraser Forster's goal. However, it's added that he is adamant about moving to a bigger club at the end of the season and will rebuff their advances.
Cabaye has been a key figure in Palace's resurgence under Allardyce and his absence could prove a major boost to Arsenal's chances of picking up back-to-back wins for the first time since January.
"Cabaye has a calf injury, we will see how that settles down, it shouldn't be too long, but with amount of games coming up, if they are only injured a week it is three games!" "It's hard to prepare this game, but the result against Palace can give us a good confidence".
- Boeing Confirms Signing $3Bln Agreement Memorandum With Iranian Airline
- With Messi back, Barcelona faces free-falling Sevilla
- Markets Right Now: US stocks are off to a mixed start
- TxDot launches "Talk, Text, Crash" campaign
- Silva delights at 'best' Hull performance with Boro win
- Belinda Biafore: Women's wage gap still a drag for them, families, economies
- Ralph Lauren to shut down Fifth Avenue Polo store
- Moto G5 arrives in India as Amazon exclusive with launch offers
- Daily recess wins approval in Senate but faces fight in House
- Lesson Learned: Can Trump Build Consensus on Tax Cuts?