Hoffenheim secured their first win over Bayern Munich on Tuesday, as Andrej Kramaric's goal secured a deserved 1-0 triumph over the Bundesliga leaders at the Rhein-Neckar-Arena.
Bayern Munich suffered their second Bundesliga loss of the season against Hoffenheim and Ancelotti believes they were caught unawares by the club.
Following the Hoffenheim goal, Bayern Munich responded strongly with a number of chances against Hoffenheim goalkeeper Oliver Baumann.
Hoffenheim have taken four points off Bayern, having left the Allianz Arena with a 1-1 draw earlier in the campaign, and Nagelsmann compared their success to a recreational activity of which he was quick to point out he has no first-hand experience.
Second-placed RB Leipzig can now cut Bayern's lead at Mainz on Wednesday.
Storylines: Seth Lugo has slight UCL tear
Lugo has announced a more proactive approach with his injury, and on Tuesday had a platelet-rich plasma injection in his elbow. And in Monday's season opener, Noah Syndergaard left his start after six innings because of a blister on his middle finger.
Kramaric's long-range strike midway through the first half proved enough for Hoffenheim to break their duck against the below-par champions at the 18th attempt. We did a much better job in the second half, we were more aggressive then.
With Neuer sidelined after foot surgery, Bayern's stand-in goalkeeper Sven Ulreich will face a Hoffenheim attack led by Sandro Wagner, who will play despite dislocating a finger in Friday's 3-1 win at Hertha Berlin.
Dortmund stayed fourth in the Champions League playoff place, a point behind Hoffenheim, while Hamburg - which was struggling with injuries - remained just a point above the relegation zone.
Dortmund gained momentum in the closing period and rounded off the game with a third goal when Aubameyang utilized Kagawa's through ball to round Hamburg goalie Rene Adler for the 25th goal of the season.
Jojic scored his second goal in two games after picking up David Abraham's header outside the box before driving a shot past Lukas Hradecky and into the net via a post eight minutes into the second half.
- Fang Blennies Deter Predators With Opioid-Laced Bites
- Ralph Lauren to shut down Fifth Avenue Polo store
- Dept. of Justice walkback won't impact deal made with Warren PD
- With Messi back, Barcelona faces free-falling Sevilla
- US Cellular Offering Samsung Galaxy S8 For Free On A Simple Term
- College Student Dies After Choking At Charity Pancake-Eating Competition
- Daily recess wins approval in Senate but faces fight in House
- Kim Kardashian considering surrogacy
- Mike Epps sorry for dancing with kangaroo on Detroit stage
- Boeing Confirms Signing $3Bln Agreement Memorandum With Iranian Airline