He continued: "It's a bit weird, I feel like I've been hibernating for so long now and you hear it in the safety of the studio and now it's time to give birth... Harry owes his entire career to One Direction", an insider stated.
While Styles has seen wild global success with the boy band One Direction, he recently left the group to pursue a solo venture. You know in Jamaica we all kind of lived in a house together, so it very much was like constant writing.
Harry Styles' new accent has made it clear that no one from where we're from should ever move to LA.
In addition to fans saying it's their favorite album, Harry says that it's his too (and not in the cocky way some may expect a musician to say that).
'I played him a few songs after the album was finished.
Meanwhile, Harry, 23, has revealed that he feels "lucky" to get the chance to perform on the long-running show as a solo artist and he can't wait to catch up with the night's host, Jimmy Fallon. While that album's title track and Harry's song aren't the same, some have questioned Harry's use of the title.
College Student Dies After Choking At Charity Pancake-Eating Competition
A university in CT is mourning the death of a 20-year-old student who died Sunday after apparently choking in a pancake-eating contest.
He flew to Jamaica to work on the upcoming album, as well as collaborating with Kanye West's former producer, Jeff Bhasker.
"For a while before, all I thought about. was stressing about. what it was going to be".
In December of previous year, Louis Tomlinson then launched his debut solo single in the form of Just Hold On, which registered sales of 47,626.
Others wrote: "I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THE SONG" and: "BEST SONG EVER". Best trait. I don't know, it's weird to pick your best. And really, do we blame them?
As promised in a sneaky teaser commercial during the U.K.'s X Factor on March 25 and the title and cover art reveal March 31, Styles officially dropped "Sign of the Times" on Friday.
- Louis CK: Trump is a 'gross, crook, dirty, rotten, lying sack...'
- Daily recess wins approval in Senate but faces fight in House
- Storylines: Seth Lugo has slight UCL tear
- Silva delights at 'best' Hull performance with Boro win
- NY lawmakers want budget vote, Cuomo says there's no deal
- Knicks snap Bulls' four-game win streak
- Schlupp focused on Crystal Palace survival in Premier League
- TRACKING: 2 rounds of storms could bring severe weather to Charlotte
- Dept. of Justice walkback won't impact deal made with Warren PD
- Former Fox anchor: Harassment is pervasive