Remember when Kendrick Lamar said, "Y'all got till April the 7th to y'all shit together" in his single, "The Heart Part 4" a few weeks ago?
The countdown is on and we'll see what happens at midnight. Head over to iTunes and pre-order the album immediately and let us know what you think in the comments. Exciting news, and news we are still hyped to hear! Naturally, fans thought this meant a new album was coming, and they were pretty pumped up. A page for a new Lamar album-which may just be called ALBUM-appeared on iTunes late Thursday night, bearing an "expected release" date of April 14, 2017. U2, James Blake, Mike WiLL Made It, 9th Wonder, DJ Dahi, Terrace Martin, Cardo, Anna Wise, BADBADNOTGOOD and Sounwave seem to have contributions on it.
North Korea may have tested new technology in latest missile
Keane said President Trump is going to be diplomatic, but he isn't afraid to urge China to take sides. North Korea is pushing hard to upgrade its weapons systems to cope with what it calls US hostility.
That was the date K. Dot warned his peers to be wary of in his recent song "The Heart Part 4".
Lamar's last full-fledged studio album, 2015's "To Pimp a Butterfly", won wide acclaim for its lyrical reflections and musical experimentation, with its song "Alright" becoming an unofficial anthem of the Black Lives Matter movement. With the new No. 1, he becomes the fourth act to succeed himself at the top, following Zayn (who completed the feat twice), Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran.
- NY lawmakers want budget vote, Cuomo says there's no deal
- GST Bills passed in Rajya Sabha without amendments
- Flood-like situation in J&K with non-stop rain, snowfall
- Louis CK: Trump is a 'gross, crook, dirty, rotten, lying sack...'
- Adele's Birthday Gift To Harry Styles Was Savage
- EU regulators approve Fox plans to buy Sky
- Mama June Cites Her Ex 'Sugar Bear' As Inspiration For Weight Loss
- Knicks snap Bulls' four-game win streak
- White House denies it sought to prevent Yates' testimony
- Silva delights at 'best' Hull performance with Boro win