Mane suffered knee injury during the 3-1 win over Everton last weekend following a tussle with Leighton Baines and Klopp had initially hoped that the injury wasn't going to be too serious. We're not 100% sure when it will happen. I expected it when I saw the video afterwards.
"We have to move forward and make sure that the things that went less well don't happen again and just try and take as many points as possible".
"But then he'll have a long break and be ready for next season, so that's the only good news".
The Liverpool manager has a healthy admiration for Eddie Howe, but on Wednesday, he will have been sick of the sight of him and his relentless team, who managed an 87th-minute equaliser to draw 2-2 at Anfield.
The Brazil worldwide was sick at half-time of Wednesday's draw with Bournemouth and has not been into the training ground since. "That is not nice", said Klopp in a neat and colourful summation.
The 24-year-old has been absolutely crucial to the Reds this season, scoring 13 goals and providing six assists in 27 Premier League appearances.
TRACKING: 2 rounds of storms could bring severe weather to Charlotte
And the National Weather Service says there's likely more bad weather to come, including powerful tornadoes . Severe thunderstorms ripped across parts of the Southeast, Mid-South and the Midwest on Wednesday.
There was more bad news for Klopp with Philippe Coutinho emerging as a major doubt for Saturday's trip to Stoke.
"Phil is still ill". Daniel is part of training, yesterday and today, and we will see.
The home team are 12th in the Premier League after a disappointing recent run and Klopp said: "They have maybe not had the best results in the last few games, but they're good and always a hard team to play". He feels much better but we will have to see if we can bring him tomorrow.
"We just have to stay strong and in a couple of days we have Stoke, a very important game, and football moves quickly".
"In this moment, we have not enough experienced players so we have to replace them with youth, but in this moment, we can't change it, so why should I think about this?" "We need to collect a few more points".
- Masters 2017: Charley Hoffman leads after first round; Dustin Johnson withdraws
- Markets Right Now: US stocks are off to a mixed start
- Rory McIlroy admits to feeling the pressure ahead of Masters
- Kendrick Lamar's Big Tease Was For...His New Album's Release Date
- Mel B accuses estranged husband of abuse in court filings
- Apple Watch Series 3 Set for Fall Launch
- Silva delights at 'best' Hull performance with Boro win
- Obama aide denies using intel to spy on Trump advisers
- Former Fox anchor: Harassment is pervasive
- NY lawmakers want budget vote, Cuomo says there's no deal