I didn't see you raising your voice against President Obama's inaction in Syria that...made us refugees get kicked out of Syria.
The U.S. launched a missile strike late Thursday in response to a chemical attack earlier this week that officials said was conducted by Syrian President Bashar Assad's military.
In one such example, a young Syrian teenager has expressed his gratitude to US President Donald Trump by changing his Twitter profile picture.
Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, Trump's national security adviser specified in a White House pool report that there have been no discussions about the refugee issue despite the USA attack on the Syrian air base. If the president was moved to act by images of slaughtered Syrian children, Ms. Harris said those images "should also compel the administration to rethink its misguided refugee policy and open our doors to the children and families fleeing ongoing violence and oppression in Syria and elsewhere".
Silva delights at 'best' Hull performance with Boro win
Those same Teesside voices, though, were soon silenced by three goals in 19 minutes from the home side. The icing on Hull's night then came via that late flurry of Spurs goals in south Wales.
Following her comments, Trump's stance on a military response began to change, according to the source, who was speaking on condition of anonymity.
CNN's Jake Tapper immediately pointed out to the first daughter about the hypocrisy in her statement, citing the president's executive order, which denies entry to Syrian refugees into the United States.
"I think Donald Trump became president of the United States last night", declared Fareed Zakaria on CNN, after firing of 59 missiles at a Syrian military airfield late Thursday night. "Many refugee children have been left in life or death situations following the President's executive order, which suspends and severely curtails the USA resettlement program". One reason that the USA can so easily and frequently resort to the use of force overseas is that the people that should be the first to question a president's decision are instead among the first to cheer and celebrate it.
Syrian Citizen and Twitter user, Obada thanked President Trump after the USA military performed air strikes on Al-Shayrat air base in Syria. Please support our efforts.
- Willett picks traditional English dinner at Masters
- South Africa: Big Political Challenge Could Present Opportunity
- Kendrick Lamar's Big Tease Was For...His New Album's Release Date
- Tidal Owner Jay-Z Pulls Every Album from Spotify, Apple Music
- April the giraffe preparing for 'launch sequence,' say zoo officials
- North Korea says Syria airstrikes prove its nukes justified
- White House denies it sought to prevent Yates' testimony
- GST Bills passed in Rajya Sabha without amendments
- Knicks snap Bulls' four-game win streak
- Klopp wants Liverpool to copy Chelsea blueprint