For now, only the handheld 3DS and new hybrid Switch console are included in the programme, with Nintendo offering rewards ranging from $100 to $20,000. The company is also believed to talk about Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
What do you think of the Switch lineup so far?
ARMS is expected to arrive on the Nintendo Switch in Spring 2017, while Splatoon 2 has a Summer 2017 launch window.
The Nintendo Switch has been around for about a month right now and some users have already started reporting about a warping issue on their Nintendo Switch.
According to the announcement, the Nintendo Direct will commence on April 12 at 3:00 PM PT / 6:00 PM ET / 11:00 PM GMT.
Depending on what you find, it could lead to a pretty substantial payday too.
Leicester City skipper Wes Morgan out of Everton trip with back injury
Thirty seconds in and Everton were ahead through Davies, who owed a debt of gratitude to referee Robert Madley. The Belgian striker has hit 10 goals in his last six league games at Goodison Park.
Nintendo now offers a bounty of up to $20k (£16k) for details of Switch security vulnerabilities.
The first of the two new releases is Mr.
The Nintendo Direct presentation will cover ARMS and Splatoon which are both coming out soon.
We have to say ARMS is looking much more like a fully fleshed out retail game now.
"Shift through bullets, and master lightning-fast takedowns in an all new kind of action game from tinyBuild and Team Shifty! Mr". Imagine team fights of two versus two in a big map, running around and throwing punches in the air. For starters, I hope there are more than the five characters I saw when testing out the game back in January at the Nintendo Switch event.
- Man who killed wife at California school called her 'angel'
- Ruff not returning as Stars coach after missing playoffs
- Google blocks invasive Burger King ad
- CNN's Jake Tapper Flings Refugee Contradiction At Ivanka Trump's Pro-Strike Tweet
- Rose, Garcia Tied for Lead at Masters in Prelude to Finale
- Efe wins Big Brother Naija reality show
- April the giraffe preparing for 'launch sequence,' say zoo officials
- BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ:BBRY) Experiencing Unusual Activity Mid-day
- Yankees Michael Pineda turns in sparkler in home-opener win
- Hijacked ship with Filipino crew rescued