The post Real Madrid Reportedly Intrested In Chelsea's N'Golo Kante appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
The France global was in demand after an impressive first Premier League season with Leicester City, but eventually signed for the Blues in a reported £32million deal.
The 26-year-old has taken his game to another level since his switch to Chelsea for £30m, and looks set to prove instrumental in another championship winning side.
Earlier this year, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger confirmed that he is a long-time fan of Kante and that he tried to sign him on multiple occasions.
Air strike kills 18 in Syria's Idlib province, says Observatory
At the United Nations on Friday, Russia's deputy ambassador, Vladimir Safronkov, strongly criticized what he called the U.S. Tillerson has called for Assad's removal, but said Islamic State is the focus for now.
In turn, while £51m is a lot of money and will be hard to turn down, surely Chelsea will prioritise what is best for the success of the club, and that means keeping Kante regardless of the money on offer as he is simply that important as his track record is starting to show.
The ex-Leicester man may not be the only Chelsea player on Madrid's radar, with both Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois linked with moves to the Bernabeu in recent weeks. I have been in two good teams.
And Kante says his ability to cover every inch of grass comes from a love of the game.
"Mathematically we need six wins, so we just need to focus on our way and win six games as soon as possible for this title".
- Celebrations as Grand National victor returns home
- AIMPLB vice-president's statement on triple talaq his 'personal view': Muslim cleric
- Sergio Garcia wins the Masters, ends drought at the majors
- During border visit, AG Sessions outlines immigration plan
- Ski industry sees another big consolidation with Aspen deal
- Burger King's Whopper gets prank Wikipedia edits in ad gag
- Ruff not returning as Stars coach after missing playoffs
- Hacking Nintendo's Switch could score you $20000
- BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ:BBRY) Experiencing Unusual Activity Mid-day
- Hijacked ship with Filipino crew rescued