The post Real Madrid Reportedly Intrested In Chelsea's N'Golo Kante appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
The France global was in demand after an impressive first Premier League season with Leicester City, but eventually signed for the Blues in a reported £32million deal.
The 26-year-old has taken his game to another level since his switch to Chelsea for £30m, and looks set to prove instrumental in another championship winning side.
Earlier this year, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger confirmed that he is a long-time fan of Kante and that he tried to sign him on multiple occasions.
Rose, Garcia Tied for Lead at Masters in Prelude to Finale
"It's an unbelievable feeling to be part of that group with Seve (Ballesteros) and Jose Maria (Olazabal), my two golfing idols". That set him up for a good finish, including making an eagle on the 15 hole that tied him with Justin Rose .
In turn, while £51m is a lot of money and will be hard to turn down, surely Chelsea will prioritise what is best for the success of the club, and that means keeping Kante regardless of the money on offer as he is simply that important as his track record is starting to show.
The ex-Leicester man may not be the only Chelsea player on Madrid's radar, with both Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois linked with moves to the Bernabeu in recent weeks. I have been in two good teams.
And Kante says his ability to cover every inch of grass comes from a love of the game.
"Mathematically we need six wins, so we just need to focus on our way and win six games as soon as possible for this title".
- National Football League probes casino arm wrestling event
- Microsoft Office Zero-Day Used to Push Dridex Banking Trojan
- After Syria Attack, Tillerson Vows To Defend Innocents
- BlackBerry awarded $815 million over royalties dispute with Qualcomm
- Efe wins Big Brother Naija reality show
- Google blocks invasive Burger King ad
- Yankees Michael Pineda turns in sparkler in home-opener win
- Ski industry sees another big consolidation with Aspen deal
- After trade secrets, Uber and Waymo now fight over nature of arbitration
- GOP owns health care dilemma now, and voter skepticism