Arsenal are only four points behind fourth-placed Manchester City with a game in hand, and if Ozil is back to his best, then the Gunners will no doubt challenge them all the way. We wanted to get a clean sheet against West Ham, as simple as that. We need to find the spots where is really risky, maybe sometimes play a long ball that Alexis can run on to, rather than giving him a pass to feet, where he has to turn and face three or four of the opposition.
Arsenal dominated the start of the second half and Jose Fonte and Masuaku needed treatment after colliding in the West Ham box. Ospina has also reportedly picked up a back injury after he fell on his back against Manchester City. At the moment, I think he has a scan today and we'll know much more tomorrow. "We were good on the ball and breaking their rhythm, but last 15 minutes of the first half we started to lose the ball very quick and if you give them that quantity of attacks they're very quick to close to your goal". It is coming into motion. "Hopefully it is going to go on and on".
'We have to do the job, ' he said.
And the Arsenal manager expressed his pleasure that his team have put their recent nervousness behind them:"It's a good result tonight and a relief as well because we have gone through a bad period".
Bilic is optimistic he will have key players Andy Carroll, who felt his groin and went off during the second-half at the Emirates Stadium, and Michail Antonio, who was suffering from sickness, ready for Saturday.
GOP owns health care dilemma now, and voter skepticism
Opponents not only appeared among the Democratic members of the chamber, but all over the House Republican Conference. This will all play out in the upcoming tax and budget battles that will extend through the summer and beyond.
"No one expected Liverpool to draw - that is the way it is and that is why we love and enjoy playing in this league".
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says Mesut Ozil is back to his peak fitness and fully focused once again after tormenting West Ham in Wednesday's 3-0 Premier League victory.
Player ratingsArsenal: Emiliano Martinez (out of 10) 7, Hector Bellerin 6, Gabriel 7, Shkodran Mustafi 6, Nacho Monreal 7, Granit Xhaka 8, Mohamed Elneny 7, Theo Walcott 7, Mesut Ozil 8, Danny Welbeck 6, Alexis Sanchez 7.
But Bilic said he has not even contemplated relegation and that he has never once questioned belief in the work he is doing with West Ham.
- Oklahoma Bill Would Allow Health Insurance Sales Across State Lines
- Xi stresses China's North Korea concerns in talk with Trump
- Taiwan bans sale, consumption of dog and cat meat
- U.S., Canada, Mexico partner for joint 2026 World Cup bid
- House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes steps down from Russian Federation probe
- Microsoft Office Zero-Day Used to Push Dridex Banking Trojan
- Trump administration report labels no USA trading partners as currency manipulators
- Bayern out to be Real's 'bete noire' again
- Elliott plans legal action if Akzo rejects vote on chairman dismissal
- Iraq says Islamic State has lost most of the land it seized