Arsenal are only four points behind fourth-placed Manchester City with a game in hand, and if Ozil is back to his best, then the Gunners will no doubt challenge them all the way. We wanted to get a clean sheet against West Ham, as simple as that. We need to find the spots where is really risky, maybe sometimes play a long ball that Alexis can run on to, rather than giving him a pass to feet, where he has to turn and face three or four of the opposition.
Arsenal dominated the start of the second half and Jose Fonte and Masuaku needed treatment after colliding in the West Ham box. Ospina has also reportedly picked up a back injury after he fell on his back against Manchester City. At the moment, I think he has a scan today and we'll know much more tomorrow. "We were good on the ball and breaking their rhythm, but last 15 minutes of the first half we started to lose the ball very quick and if you give them that quantity of attacks they're very quick to close to your goal". It is coming into motion. "Hopefully it is going to go on and on".
'We have to do the job, ' he said.
And the Arsenal manager expressed his pleasure that his team have put their recent nervousness behind them:"It's a good result tonight and a relief as well because we have gone through a bad period".
Bilic is optimistic he will have key players Andy Carroll, who felt his groin and went off during the second-half at the Emirates Stadium, and Michail Antonio, who was suffering from sickness, ready for Saturday.
Umpire Dale Scott leaves game after being struck in mask
The Orioles love to slaughter the Jays with the long ball, as we saw with their two wins to start the season back in Baltimore. The problem isn't pitching, as Toronto's staff ranks in the middle of the pack in terms of strikeouts, walks and runs allowed.
"No one expected Liverpool to draw - that is the way it is and that is why we love and enjoy playing in this league".
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says Mesut Ozil is back to his peak fitness and fully focused once again after tormenting West Ham in Wednesday's 3-0 Premier League victory.
Player ratingsArsenal: Emiliano Martinez (out of 10) 7, Hector Bellerin 6, Gabriel 7, Shkodran Mustafi 6, Nacho Monreal 7, Granit Xhaka 8, Mohamed Elneny 7, Theo Walcott 7, Mesut Ozil 8, Danny Welbeck 6, Alexis Sanchez 7.
But Bilic said he has not even contemplated relegation and that he has never once questioned belief in the work he is doing with West Ham.
- AIMPLB vice-president's statement on triple talaq his 'personal view': Muslim cleric
- Comcast Corporation Statement on FCC Broadcast Incentive Auction Results
- U.S., Canada, Mexico partner for joint 2026 World Cup bid
- Trump Brags About 'Beautiful' Chocolate Cake Served During Attack on Syria
- Xi stresses China's North Korea concerns in talk with Trump
- Samsung putting Note 7 behind it as S8 pre-orders surpass S7's
- Kante admits to choosing Chelsea over Arsenal
- Hacking Nintendo's Switch could score you $20000
- Wenger won't confirm £300000-per-week Sanchez contract offer
- Dana White clarifies a few things on Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather fight