It is confirmed that more than nine-hundred thousand units of Nintendo Switch was sold last month. Switch's numbers, nevertheless, are great considering its a handheld console. Analysts predict the Switch has not only met Nintendo's original target, but exceeded it by 300,000 units.
Some people have also noted that when purchasing the Nintendo Switch bundles they're receiving the guide books, extra controller and a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild but not the system. Then again, 460,000 people in the United States picked up a copy of Breath of the Wild for the Wii U, which seems like a better move if you simply can't wait for Switch hardware.
March for Science events to take place around the globe
They came in numbers that were mammoth if not quite astronomical. "We're not politicizing science ... we're defending it" Dr. Her husband is an engineer at Los Alamos National Laboratory, she studied anthropology, she even has a dog named rocket.
The most popular game for the Switch, The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild, sold 925,000 copies in the United States - an attach rate of above 100%, which suggests that some consumers purchased more than two copies.
Starbreeze Studios has announced that it will be bringing the popular bank-robbing co-op game Payday 2 to the Nintendo Switch. According to the company, the Switch is also "one of the fastest-selling video game systems of all time". The sales reveal Zelda has over a 100% attach rate to Switch sales but also shows Zelda sold more copies for the Switch than units of the Switch. The Nintendo Switch sold 906,000 SKUs in North America, while the remaining stock of their 2 million SKU supply was split between Japan, Europe and Australia. However the company did note that they will be available in "limited quantities", so we guess gamers will have to most fast if they hope to secure them before they are sold out.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. No real details were provided on whether or not the Switch version will differ in any way or provide local multiplayer support with multiple Switch units - but you'd hope that was on the cards.
- Volkswagen to pay US$2.8 billion in United States diesel emission scandal
- Apple to replace iPad 4th gen with iPad Air 2
- National Football League to release 2017 regular season schedules on Thursday
- US, Mexico and Canada Announce Joint Bid For 2026 World
- Justice Dept. tells 9 sanctuary cities grant money at risk
- Sessions has no regrets for Hawaii remark
- Chappell finally wins on PGA Tour with victory at Texas Open
- Russell's HR caps 4-run 9th as Cubs top Brewers
- Trump raps Iran as violating 'spirit' of nuclear deal
- US VP Mike Pence meets Indonesian president on Asia tour