It is confirmed that more than nine-hundred thousand units of Nintendo Switch was sold last month. Switch's numbers, nevertheless, are great considering its a handheld console. Analysts predict the Switch has not only met Nintendo's original target, but exceeded it by 300,000 units.
Some people have also noted that when purchasing the Nintendo Switch bundles they're receiving the guide books, extra controller and a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild but not the system. Then again, 460,000 people in the United States picked up a copy of Breath of the Wild for the Wii U, which seems like a better move if you simply can't wait for Switch hardware.
United Airlines issues a new policy requiring crews to be booked sooner
The objective is to avoid having to find a seat for a crew member after all passengers have already boarded. United said on Friday it was changing its policy on booking its flight crews onto its own planes.
The most popular game for the Switch, The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild, sold 925,000 copies in the United States - an attach rate of above 100%, which suggests that some consumers purchased more than two copies.
Starbreeze Studios has announced that it will be bringing the popular bank-robbing co-op game Payday 2 to the Nintendo Switch. According to the company, the Switch is also "one of the fastest-selling video game systems of all time". The sales reveal Zelda has over a 100% attach rate to Switch sales but also shows Zelda sold more copies for the Switch than units of the Switch. The Nintendo Switch sold 906,000 SKUs in North America, while the remaining stock of their 2 million SKU supply was split between Japan, Europe and Australia. However the company did note that they will be available in "limited quantities", so we guess gamers will have to most fast if they hope to secure them before they are sold out.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. No real details were provided on whether or not the Switch version will differ in any way or provide local multiplayer support with multiple Switch units - but you'd hope that was on the cards.
- Bebe To Close All 180 Stores; Future Plans Uncertain
- LeBron, Cavs escape with 109-108 win over Pacers in Game 1
- You can now browse Instagram even when you're offline
- Ontario set to slap foreign buyers tax to cool Toronto property market
- Prince: Never-before-seen pictures emerge on the anniversary of his death
- Russell's HR caps 4-run 9th as Cubs top Brewers
- US VP Mike Pence meets Indonesian president on Asia tour
- Apple to replace iPad 4th gen with iPad Air 2
- Arbor Day project to beautify Fountain Park
- Bill Murray to join cellist for music and spoken word tour