Everyone must be waiting for the trade report of Bahubali 2 collection, So here are we with complete unbiased analysis. The two films were made at a total budget of Rs 400-450 crore.
With such a thunderous response, director Rajamouli expressed his happiness and thanked everyone by saying, "It's only natural that a big project like 'Baahubali' faces hurdles during release". The film broke its own record by having benchmarking opening in the overseas market. The first day looks to be closing in the 35-40 crore nett range for the Hindi version.
Apart from its Hindi Version, Baahubali 2: The Conclusion has broken many other box office records in the south. Available in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi, the movie is a sequel to the visual wonder Baahubali - The Beginning. The film, which released on April 28, is setting new records every day. The movie has turned out as a biggest grosser in Tollywood as of now. Few popular Hollywood movies follow mark of such presence.
Samsung To Launch Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus In India Today
The Samsung Galaxy S8 have a type C charger with faster charging speed and even an option for wireless charging. Depending on the region, it will be powered by either an Exynos 9 8895 SoC or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC.
If the social media buzz and unconfirmed reports are anything to go by, even before its theatrical release, "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" had reportedly earned close to Rs 500 crore from television rights and territory-wise distribution within the country. As reported, the movie opened at 9000 screens worldwide, 6500 alone in India.
In the U.S., from Thursday premieres alone, the film raked in $2.5 million.Baahubali: The Conclusion has been released in over 6500 screens in India and over 9000 screens across the world which is the highest for an Indian film till date. Prabhas' war epic has left no record in the history of Indian Cinema untouched yet.
Baahubali: The Conclusion countinued its success spree on Monday as well. Now, the collections post the release can be more than or at least Rs 1000 crores. Baahubali 2 managed to earn INR 121 crores in one day from Indian theaters. Religious touch always helped to score better points for any movie releasing in India.
- NASA's Cassini spacecraft poised to plunge beneath Saturn's rings
- Wisconsin's T.J. Watt picked 30th by Pittsburgh
- Pence reaffirms refugee deal with Australia despite reservations
- Rondo guides Bulls to 2-0 lead over Celtics
- Several injured as Aeroflot flight hits turbulence before landing in Bangkok
- British heavyweight boxing star Joshua knocks out Klitschko
- India seeks consular access to Jadhav; Pakistan denies
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC Pack 1 detailed
- Early morning showers Saturday; warm afternoon with temps in the 80s
- Amtrak to release details on Penn Station repairs, delays