"Every bite of our Espresso Buzz Bagel gives you a tasty dose of bold flavor, caffeine and one-of-a-kind benefits", Einstein Bros. But now, thanks to the masterminds at Einstein Bros.
A Colorado-based bagel chain is adding a little extra boost to its breakfast with a bagel containing half as much caffeine as a shot of espresso.
Latta votes for overtime flexibility bill
House of Representatives passed the Working Families Flexibility Act allowing workers to opt for comp time instead of pay. Beyond this, it is unclear whether a "comp time" arrangement under the bill would satisfy state overtime requirements.
The new breakfast obsession contains about 32 milligrams of caffeine, according to Fox News, which is about a third of the amount you'd find in your regular eigh-ounce cup of joe. So perhaps Einstein Bros.
For sleep-deprived humans, drinking coffee has always been the preferred morning perk up method but now there's an onslaught of caffeinated items promising to add more pep to your step. And in case you were wondering, it gets its caffeinated punch from both espresso and coffee-cherry flour. Bagels SVP of Marketing, R&D, and Catering. But the Espresso Buzz Bagel is the real attention grabber because it has the wheat for speed. Coyne told Fox News by email she was inspired by millennials' interest in craft coffee and wanted to create a product that had the "same premium, hand-crafted sensory experience with the beloved category hero of espresso in our best-in-class, fresh-baked bagel". Bagels. and part of a new rollout of a line of "Boosted Bagels". Bagels locations nationwide for a limited time, and if they are a success, the brand will consider making them permanent. The FEMAIL desk was definitely acting a bit hyper - and silly - after chowing down, but it seemed unclear if this was due to bagel caffeine, Friday excitement, or general insanity.
- Local residents anxious about family members in Puerto Rico
- First time in two decades! India break into top 100
- Apple steps up its effort to emphasize its economic impact
- Trump warns N. Korea missiles 'will only get better'
- US trade deficit narrows in March
- British heavyweight boxing star Joshua knocks out Klitschko
- Monday like Day One for 'Baahubali 2': KJo
- "Blade Runner 2049" teaser posters take you to the future
- Facebook begins selling low-priced WiFi in India
- Corey Davis: 'I Like The Vibe Philly Has Going On'