That said: $495! I'm struggling to balance that eye-popping figure and Dayana Sarkisova's smart piece on how the Balls could win.
Ball released the ZO2's after Nike, Adidas and Under Armour all passed on Lonzo because of his father's demand to have them license the sneaker. Get a pair of children's white Curry Two's because you can afford to do that as a joke when you're on the Big Baller budget.
Lonzo Ball unveiled his own signature basketball sneaker costing almost $500 - after the NBA star-to-be was snubbed by major shoe companies Nike, Adidas and Under Armour - thanks to his father.
"Blade Runner 2049" teaser posters take you to the future
Upon discovery, he sets out the search for Rick Deckard, played by Harrison Ford, who has been AWOL for three decades. Gosling, Ford and Villeneuve will be streaming live on the Blade Runner 2049 Facebook page live on Monday at 9AM PT.
One Warriors reporter cut through all the noise when he asked Golden State interim head coach Mike Brown if he'd ever buy his kids a $500 pair of sneakers from an unproven National Basketball Association player right out of college. So basically, "if you can't buy our shoes you're poor".
The players all make valid points as to what Ball is trying to do, despite the fact that he is going about it in a very in-your-face sort of way.
But the Balls have a plan: Lonzo is pitching shoes from Big Baller Brand, the family's own imprint. But if this line of shoes takes off and the family is keeping most of the money, it might be LaVar who laughs last. The ZO2's will ship November 24.
- Oil hovers near $46 as shale revival cancels out OPEC efforts
- Trump warns N. Korea missiles 'will only get better'
- Facebook begins selling low-priced WiFi in India
- Latta votes for overtime flexibility bill
- China Orders Its Citizens To Leave North Korea With Immediate Effect
- Patanjali notches Rs 10561 crore turnover
- 'Veep' stars respond to Australian injured while laughing
- Local residents anxious about family members in Puerto Rico
- ANC lashes out at judge who wants Zuma to explain reshuffle
- Indian police detain 3 in beating death of Muslim man