The upcoming series, which will premiere in IMAX theaters ahead of its ABC debut this fall, chronicles the royal family of a race of hybrid alien-human super beings who have undergone a "terrigenesis" that gives them special powers.
Marvel Entertainment released the teaser art-which prominently features Black Bolt's symbol-in a post on Twitter, saying "Beyond humanity". The show is Marvel's third such TV series on ABC after Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the since-cancelled Agent Carter, and it goes hard into the sci-fi realm with a story that Marvel has been mulling for years.
We're not sure who the female speaker is, but we'd know the voice of Ramsay Bolton anywhere!
In Inhumans, Rheon plays Maximus the Mad, the brother of the Inhuman king, Black Bolt (Anson Mount).
Corey Davis: 'I Like The Vibe Philly Has Going On'
The Saints also have the 32nd pick from a trade with the Patriots. Stay with Channel 4 and WSMV.com for updates from the draft.
After delaying the "Inhumans" film, which is expected for summer 2019, Marvel made a decision to bring everything to life in ABC. But some things clearly remain the same, as Maximus advocates the overthrow of his own brother. Collectively, they're known as the royal family. That leads us to believe that Maximus' efforts to claim the throne will pay off. United States television network ABC will then air the entirety of the series, with additional exclusive content that can only been seen on ABC.
The series from showrunner Scott Buck (Iron Fist) is slated to premiere the first two episodes exclusively in IMAX theaters for a limited two weeks run kicking off on September 1.
Are you excited to see the intrigue of the Inhumans?
It remains to be seen which United Kingdom broadcaster will pick this up, but we'll let you know if/when we hear anything.
- Houston Texans Trade Up to No. 12 To Select QB Deshaun Watson
- Monday like Day One for 'Baahubali 2': KJo
- 'Ever Presents' have run every London Marathon since it began in 1981
- US trade deficit narrows in March
- "Blade Runner 2049" teaser posters take you to the future
- Oil hovers near $46 as shale revival cancels out OPEC efforts
- Joey Logano's Richmond win won't count towards NASCAR playoffs
- 'Veep' stars respond to Australian injured while laughing
- Pence reaffirms refugee deal with Australia despite reservations
- First time in two decades! India break into top 100