Miralem Pjanic flicked the ball to Higuain on the edge of the area and the Argentina worldwide fired a right-footed strike into the bottom left corner.
Adem Ljajic gave Torino a 52nd-minute lead with an exquisite free kick but the side were incensed when Afriyie Acquah was sent off five minutes later after two harshly awarded yellow cards.
Juventus manager Max Allegri has ruled out signing Torino star Andrea Belotti in the summer. Roma could hand Juventus the title if it fails to match or beat the Bianconeri's result when it visits AC Milan on Sunday. "It doesn´t take a rocket scientist to tell that", said Mihajlovic.
"We did something nobody else had been able to do, which was to stop Juventus winning at home in Serie A and we did it with 10 men".
Juventus will meet Lazio in the Italian Cup final and, after a 2-0 win over Monaco in the first leg of their Champions League semi-final, look to have one foot in the Cardiff showpiece.
Juventus salvage draw with Torino at home; Napoli go second with win
Torino took a shock lead when Ljajic floated a ideal free kick over the wall and in off the underside of the crossbar, leaving Norberto Neto stranded.
"But that's football. Sometime you create lots of chances and come away with nothing, or the contrary can happen". Only Roma's Edin Dzeko matches his 25 league goals this season and Manchester United are the latest team to be linked with the Italy worldwide, who is reportedly valued around £85million. "I am still happy since this point puts us closer to our objective".
Napoli, only one point behind in third place, will move into the league's second automatic Champions League qualifying spot with a win at home to Cagliari on Saturday.
Lorenzo Insigne added Napoli's third goal in the 62nd minute, while Diego Farias netted a consolation for the visitors in stoppage time.
Facebook begins selling low-priced WiFi in India
These partners will be able to set their own prices and data packs for Express WiFi, a Facebook spokesperson told BuzzFeed News. The Express Wi-Fi will allow the subscribers to browse any part of the Internet, thankfully, no differential pricing here.
- Marvel reveals the first teaser poster for ABC's 'Inhumans'
- Capitals replace Holtby in goal for 3rd period of Game 2
- Oil hovers near $46 as shale revival cancels out OPEC efforts
- Chain introduces caffeine-load bagels
- Google agrees to pay $335 million in Italy tax dispute
- 4 warning signs for children their mental health
- Apple steps up its effort to emphasize its economic impact
- Prince Philip to step down from public duties
- First time in two decades! India break into top 100
- Indian police detain 3 in beating death of Muslim man