The formation switch was the turning point for Antonio Conte's team and the ultimate reason this Chelsea side has been this elite.
Antonio Conte says guiding Chelsea to the Premier League title from last season's 10th-placed finish would be one of his best achievements as a manager. We have worked a lot, we've worked very hard and I like to repeat that this is a good season.
"We can't just roll over and let them get the result they need to win the league".
Gary Cahill has admitted the Chelsea squad will be devastated if they end up letting the Premier League title slip from their grasps now. They are a strong team, a good coach and the atmosphere will be very hot. "You can not buy big players and say, 'We do not want the ball.' Big players want the ball". But then we bounced back as a team very hard and we played very well.
He said: "It feels similar, last time we won it pretty early and in one of the games after we'd won it we went to West Brom and lost, Cesc [Fabregas] got sent off".
They have three games remaining including a trip to Manchester City on Tuesday as they chase the five points they need to reach their target of 50 and comfortable mid-table safety.
Australia treasurer promises fair budget that reins in debt
A levy on the biggest banks and crackdown on multinational tax avoidance could well be out of the Greens' playbook. The federal government has projected a deficit of $29.4 billion for 2017-18, down from its projection a year ago .
"Now is not right to think about this because we have to take three points".
It was the Baggies who derailed Tottenham's title quest at White Hart Lane past year when a 1-1 draw handed Spurs a blow they could not recover from with three to play.
The Baggies boss, alongside his assistant David Kemp, were spotted watching Chelsea take on Middlesborough with the majority believe he was in attendance to scout the Blues before his side play them on Friday night. "We're in a great position now and if we were to throw it away we'd be devastated".
Conte has won Serie A titles with Juventus and steered the club to a Champions League final, but he sees the Premier League triumph as another big moment in his career.
"That's helped us this time, having the experience of that".
- Wife of American detained in North Korea pleads for his release
- Donald Trump Slams at Stephen Colbert
- Hamas says Ismail Haniyeh chosen as Islamic group's leader
- Trump to meet Russian foreign minister Lavrov on Wednesday - senior U.S. official
- Conservatives open up record lead - ICM poll
- Fired-up Bouchard prevails over Sharapova in Madrid Open showdown
- Conrad Hilton arrested for alleged car theft in Los Angeles
- Family of black teen killed by police demand prosecution
- Aric Almirola wins Xfinity Series race at Talladega
- Always Dreaming wins soggy 143rd Kentucky Derby