According to the U.K.'s *Mirror and as reported by Elle.com, although Middleton served as a bridesmaid at the 2011 royal wedding between her sister and Prince William (you remember that sleek sheath Alexander McQueen bridesmaid dress, don't you?), the Duchess of Cambridge most likely won't be playing a role in Pippa's wedding.
Although there will be 100 or so guests at St Mark's Church in the nearby village of Englefield for the ceremony, more than 300 are expected back at Middleton manor to dance the night away.
As for Middleton, she reportedly had her wedding dress altered several times because she has lost some weight over the past six months. Online, Kate Middleton's younger sister got into wedding day shape by taking part in a strict bridal boot camp. It's a tricky situation for Pippa. Judy Wade, the famous author of the royals, made it clear that Pippa Middleton would nearly certainly prefer that Kate was there beside her than otherwise. She would want her sister by her side, as who else would she trust to make things go well?
Meanwhile, the royal kids Prince George and Princess Charlotte will be the pageboy and the flower girl respectively. She enacted the "no ring, no bring" rule, which means a guest can not bring a date if he or she is not married to the person.
G-7 nations seek ways to make growth help more people
The G-7 is composed of Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and the U.S. Attention also focused on Trump's plans to cut US corporate taxes.
For example actress Meghan Markle, who is dating Prince Harry, has already bagged her invitation to the ceremony.
As for Pippa's dress, a source told E!
Rumors about the dress that will be worn by the bride are going rampant, with bets on designer Giles Deacon after being seen visiting her home with a collection of designs last November. News the wedding dress design is "very simple, elegant" and 100 percent "handmade".
Fashion writer Simon Glazin noted: "If I was invited to the marriage of Pippa Middleton, and actually I'm really happy that I'm not, I wouldn't be happy with this demand at all".
- Google redesigns event recommendations in mobile search
- Dbacks' Iannetta has stitches in lip, fractured teeth, nose
- John Oliver Says We Should Blame Congress For Enabling Trump's Scandals
- Why England star Ross Barkley should quit Everton this summer
- SoftBank's profit zooms on Sprint turnaroun
- Donald Trump Slams at Stephen Colbert
- US, EU in urgent talks on expanding laptop ban on flights
- Cahill eager to get Chelsea title party started
- One Belt and One Road initiative is good for Africa - Amb. Kayonga
- Donald Trump, Not a Popular President or Baby Name