In the brief yet sultry video, the Olympic gymnast, who made headlines for her "not so impressed" face at the 2012 Olympics, flaunted her juicy booty to her 1.2 million followers.
Naturally, many men appreciated the 21-year-old's post.
Less than 24 hours later, Maroney responded to the online criticism in a subsequent post, writing: "I didn't get hacked". After fans thought she was hacked, she took to Twitter to reveal she was the one who posted the racy content.
"I didn't get hacked. unfollow if u need to. all love", she wrote. It's her body, her choice, and her Instagram account.
Pablo Zabaleta to leave Manchester City
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola on the departing Pablo Zabaleta: "His impact here was awesome ". When asked if Rodriguez could play in the Premier League , Guardiola said: "Yes".
She captioned the salacious clip "another world premiere" and gained more than 800,000 views in less than a day. She later wrote in another tweet, "not everyone's gona like u, but if u stay true to yourself they might just respect you".
When she sported a fuller pout in July previous year, she denied getting lip injections to Seventeen Magazine. She even tweeted in March, "if i die, please turn all my voice notes into songs" and that she'd been up all night writing songs again.
"Makeup and a camera can really make you look like a different person", she said.
It's not the first time she had to speak up for herself on social media.
- OnePlus 3T vs Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017): A Showdown
- Dbacks' Iannetta has stitches in lip, fractured teeth, nose
- Donald Trump, Not a Popular President or Baby Name
- SoftBank's profit zooms on Sprint turnaroun
- Man sues to stop New Orleans from removing Confederate statue
- 'Timeless' Saved From Cancellation as NBC Reverses Course With Season 2 Renewal
- Virat Kohli: 'Nice to end on a winning note'
- Intel Report: Iran Refining Nuke Delivery System in Flagrant Violation of Ban
- Miss District of Columbia wins 2017 Miss USA
- Turkey-US ties in spotlight as Erdogan faces tough talks with Trump