The Los Angeles Police Department tells us that around 11:30 p.m., officers responded to a call of a home invasion robbery. Ultimately the burglars escaped, but at least the woman was left unharmed.
The alleged trio also made off with a safe as they fled the scene, though proceeded to leave it on the sidewalk, before escaping in a getaway vehicle.
A$AP Rocky's crib got rolled Tuesday night by armed robbers.
At this time, no arrests have been made.
They grabbed the woman, held her at gunpoint, and forced her to take them around the house. They forced the victim back into the home. That's when she was confronted by three suspects - one of them was armed with a handgun.
One Belt and One Road initiative is good for Africa - Amb. Kayonga
Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, World Bank President Jim Yong Kim and Managing Director of the worldwide Monetary Fund Christine Lagarde.
The woman in the house was reportedly not tied up and she was not injured, TMZ reported. As they tried to make off with the safe, some neighbors reportedly appeared and tried to scare them off. Police only said the getaway auto was dark blue or black.
TMZ's sources say it looks the suspects targeted the rapper intentionally.
To that point. late Tuesday, A$AP posted a video showing one of his buddies dropping a ton of cash into a bill counter. The two weren't shy about packing on the PDA earlier this month at the Met Gala, as Kendall's sisters, Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian West, took photos.
Several other celebrity homes have been burglarized in the Los Angeles area this year, including the homes of rapper Nicki Minaj, singer Alanis Morissette, LA Laker Nick Young, actress Emmy Rossum and Kendall Jenner.
- Marshalls plc (MSLH) Earns "Buy" Rating from Shore Capital
- Putin Speaks Out Against Nuclear Expansion But Warns Against Intimidating North Korea
- This is Moto C, not the one you were looking for
- HTC U11 comes with three voice assistants
- China's Xi says Silk Road plan boosts finance, security ties
- Trump Urges Liberty Students to Defy Critics, Challenge System
- Flags fly at half-staff in state for Peace Officers Memorial Day
- G-7 nations seek ways to make growth help more people
- Virat Kohli: 'Nice to end on a winning note'
- Donald Trump, Not a Popular President or Baby Name