According to the National Weather Service, after a comfortable high of 70 on Monday (though breezy), the temperatures will continue to rise. The front promises good doses of rain (a quarter to a half-inch) and chances for thunderstorms and hail.
Right now, there's a chance of showers and thunderstorms (30 percent), but with partly cloudy skies and a high near 88. Low around 68. There is a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
Thursday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1 p.m. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. A slight chance of a morning shower, then sunny with lower afternoon humidity Wednesday afternoon, high in the mid to high 90's. Mostly sunny Tuesday, high in the mid 90's.
"Saturday is also looking to be a wet and potentially thundery day with the risk of thunder becoming more widespread across England and Wales". Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66 degrees.
Wednesday: More sunshine with a high near 89 and low around 69; mostly clear skies in the evening. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 miles per hour in the morning.
Pablo Zabaleta to leave Manchester City
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola on the departing Pablo Zabaleta: "His impact here was awesome ". When asked if Rodriguez could play in the Premier League , Guardiola said: "Yes".
Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Partly cloudy skies will follow into Tuesday night, with a low around 57.
Saturday. Showers and thunderstorms likely.
Friday. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1 p.m. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Northeast wind around 5 miles per hour.
SUNDAY: 20% chance of rain early.
- Zabaleta set for fond send-off at City, Toure still in dark
- McKayla Maroney Says Ass Video Wasn't Hacked, Enjoy It
- This is Moto C, not the one you were looking for
- Trump Urges Liberty Students to Defy Critics, Challenge System
- John Oliver Says We Should Blame Congress For Enabling Trump's Scandals
- Flags fly at half-staff in state for Peace Officers Memorial Day
- SpaceX Successfully Launches It's Heaviest Satellite to Date
- Intel Report: Iran Refining Nuke Delivery System in Flagrant Violation of Ban
- Dbacks' Iannetta has stitches in lip, fractured teeth, nose
- Virat Kohli: 'Nice to end on a winning note'