Going on an adventure?
AT&T is hoping that customers looking for a rugged smartphone that doesn't cost an arm and a leg will look into the newly announced LG X venture. The name says it all. It will be sold exclusively on AT&T network. LG's aim with the X Venture was to build a phone that suits the needs of the outdoor explorer, or anyone that just wants a good device that can handle the life of an adventurer. It has a metal frame and a textured back to keep the gripping strong and the body intact in the event of a fall. So it can survive under water up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes. So the X Venture is ready for knocks, drops, spills, and pretty much everything imaginable. These features include a flashlight, a barometer, an exercise tracker, a compass, weather report, and activity tracker.
LG understands that not all outdoor activities occur in warm climates so the LG X venture was designed with three physical keys on the front as well as a QuickButton on the side allows for easier interaction with the phone while wearing gloves or in wet or muddy environments. As far as the cameras are concerned, the LG X venture packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. QuickButton works differently depending on how it's pressed - short press for Outdoor Essentials, long press for settings and double press to toggle Glove Mode to recognize screen taps and swipes with gloved fingers.
Next stop for Trump is Israel, in pursuit of 'ultimate deal'
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attends the weekly cabinet meeting at his office in Jerusalem , Sunday, May 21, 2017. We will strengthen security ties, which are strengthening daily, and we will also discuss ways to advance peace, " he added.
LG X Venture is packed with a 5.2-inch display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution, It is powered with Snapdragon 435 processor which is paired with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage.
The X Venture comes in black and chocolate brown, and will be available at AT&T stores beginning May 26.
- Turkey-US ties in spotlight as Erdogan faces tough talks with Trump
- Latest Instagram update adds face filters and more
- London Sevens: Scotland upsets hosts England in season finale
- 'Dozens hurt' as Palestinians clash with Israeli troops
- Palestinians mark uprooting anniversary with sirens, marches
- Flags fly at half-staff in state for Peace Officers Memorial Day
- Oil Edges Higher As OPEC Reaches Consensus On Cut Extension
- Potentially severe weather including high wind gusts en route to Topeka area
- Qualcomm sues four Apple contract manufacturers
- No fruit juice for kids under 1, pediatricians advise