Niantic has just recently launched its new "Adventure Week" gaming event for Pokemon Go, increasing the chances of happening on a Rock-Type Pokemon (and othergoodies) for gamers. Stay tuned to see exactly what Pokemon Go has planned for later this year.
"This summer will be legendary", says Niantic.
It looks like Pokemon Go players are finally getting closer to getting Legendary Pokemon on Niantic's augmented reality videogaming app. For those who aren't familiar with the Pokemon, Larvitar is a creature that evolves right into Tyranitar, a pseudo-legendary Pokemon which is one of the most powerful in the game.
Zabaleta set for fond send-off at City, Toure still in dark
Manchester City have confirmed that 32-year old Argentinian right-back Pablo Zabaleta will leave the club at the end of the season, after nine years at the club.
As from the previous updates about the game, we know that the Pokemon Go is going to offer a new Co-op Multiplayer gameplay. We've known for a while now that the likes of Mewtwo and the three legendary birds - which currently serve as the mascots for each of the mobile game's three teams - have been in-game, but it's currently impossible to encounter them, at least by any legitimate means.
"I can say with certainty that we will see more of that this year", said Niantic's CEO, John Hanke in an interview (via NintendoEverything). Fans are also treated to a doubled amount of Pokestops and Candy that they can get from the Buddy Pokemon.
Will It Be Articuno, Zapdos Or Moltres?It is highly likely that the Legendary Pokemon will be introduced in any of these updates.
Fans were recently treated to the new Pokemon Go Adventure Week and the Rock-type event. There should be a goal that groups of players must work towards in order to be awarded a special monster.
- 'Dozens hurt' as Palestinians clash with Israeli troops
- No fruit juice for kids under 1, pediatricians advise
- Qualcomm sues four Apple contract manufacturers
- Marshalls plc (MSLH) Earns "Buy" Rating from Shore Capital
- CBS unveils six new series for the fall season
- Lack of sleep makes you ugly, new research shows
- Tears and applause as 'greatest show on earth' takes a final bow
- Find Out Everything You Need To Know About 'Destiny 2'
- London Sevens: Scotland upsets hosts England in season finale
- AT&T workers go on three-day strike