Temperatures will climb to the mid-70s. Another cold front will sweep through late Tuesday with more clouds and showers.
Rain will cool temperatures for the next two days. Showers will be likely on Tuesday with an isolated storm possible. High temperatures Sunday in the mid 70s.
Friday: Mostly cloudy, showers likely (maybe a thunderstorm too).
Friday: Sunny, with a high near 83. The sky will be cloudy in the morning and a few showers are possible. The forecast does warm by the end of the week but not as high as the models has previously suggested with scattered showers staying persistent through next weekend. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. High 74F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 miles per hour. Chance of rain around 40%.
Sunday Night.Mostly cloudy. Lows near 70. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
High Temperatures: Temperatures across the nation will be within 10 degrees of late-May averages in most cities. East wind 5 to 8 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Qualcomm sues four Apple contract manufacturers
Qualcomm filed a separate claim against Apple for interfering with the license agreements between Qualcomm and the manufacturers. Qualcomm said Apple has agreed to cover the costs incurred by the contract manufacturers .
Wednesday's high of 64 is close to normal for this time of year, which is 66 degrees, Michalski said.
Skies will begin to clear out by the front overnight with sunshine on the return for Wednesday. Northeast wind around 7 miles per hour.
Saturday, a 70 percent chance of rain, with storms likely after 10 a.m. Wednesday is going to be a dry day, but we'll have a fair amount of clouds all the way through the afternoon and into the evening. Northwest wind 6 to 9 miles per hour. The rain risk will be 60 percent.
Skies will remain partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of spotty showers anytime after 8 AM. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
Friday will be mostly sunny and pleasant. The high will be near 78. Highs ranged from the middle 60s to the lower 70s.
- Vive Unveils New Wireless, Standalone VR Headset
- Lack of sleep makes you ugly, new research shows
- Sheriff David Clarke plagiarized portions of his master's thesis on homeland security
- Niantic Teasing Legendary Pokemon For This Summer
- German Foreign Minister Wades Into Row Over Greek Debt Bailout
- No fruit juice for kids under 1, pediatricians advise
- After the presidency, parliament: Macron faces new battle
- LG X venture is a rugged Android phone that's launching this week
- AT&T workers go on three-day strike
- Watch the Destiny 2 gameplay premiere livestream event here at 6pm