Cosatu is holding a briefing in Johannesburg on Tuesday about its recent special central executive committee meeting.
Two sources said that ANC party leaders would discuss the removal of Mr Zuma, sending the rand up 1.5 per cent against the dollar.
The congress comes after a Cosatu resolution that President Jacob Zuma should step down, but Dlamini has been under pressure, criticised for seemingly taking a soft stance against Zuma.
Cosatu are committed to their alliance with the ANC and the South African Communist Party (SACP), and they will work towards uniting the alliance, said Ntshalintshali.
The federation has also publicly endorsed Zuma's deputy, Cyril Ramaphosa, to take over as head of the party and as president of the country. Cosatu's biggest affiliate, the National Union of Metalworkers SA (Numsa), was expelled in 2014 and general secretary Zwelinzima Vavi was axed the next year.
LeBron James breaks Michael Jordan's playoff scoring record
If the Cavaliers roster stays relatively intact in the coming years, Boston will be hard-pressed to overtake them in the East. The win also sets the stage for an unprecedented NBA Finals rubber match between the Cavs and Golden State Warriors .
This follows the booing of Zuma and other African National Congress (ANC) leaders at the May Day celebrations in Free State.
However the federation said its president Sdumo Dlamini was not asked to apologise for attending Zuma's birthday bash in Soweto on April 21. "The issue of discomfort around the president attending - the ANC said it is them that shall decide who attends the May Day rally", Losi said.
The decision came out of the trade union federation's Central Executive Committee meeting.
The ANC elaborated that, as it "has not received any formal communication in this regard, we [ANC] therefore, won't make any comments until such time there is an engagement with Cosatu".
The federation also appeared to blame Zuma's lack of leadership on the decision by General Motors (GM) to disinvest from South Africa.
- [ May 26, 2017 ] Jaguar XE SV Project 8 confirmed Car News
- Nashville wants more history than just 1st Stanley Cup Final
- Iranian president calls US relations 'a curvy road'
- Census: Texas has 4 of top 5 fastest growing large US cities
- Tom Cruise Confirms 'Top Gun 2'
- USA sues Fiat Chrysler for cheating on emissions tests
- Stenson enjoyed visiting scene of Open triumph ahead of BMW PGA Championship
- Curry's 36 points leads Warriors to sweep Spurs, 129-115
- US, Japan, S Korea call 'urgent' Security Council meet
- Families searching for missing loved ones after attack