In the recent WWDC event, Apple has introduced refreshed iMac Desktops and iMac Pro that were integrated with AMD Radeon Pro 500. The displays on the new iMacs gain a significant boost in maximum brightness, making them approximately 43% brighter than the previous models. For GPUs, the 21-inch iMac model will move to the Radeon Pro 555 and 560, while the 27-inch version will get the 570, 575, or 580 models. With support for 30-bit colour and a P3 color gamut, it'll be easier than ever to fine-tune onscreen details.
If you don't, Apple also refreshed the prices and specs of the regular 21.5-inch and 27-inch iMac models.
Battery life on the new MacBooks is unchanged: Up to 10 hours of web browsing time, and up to 11 hours of iTunes movie playback.
Since the end of past year, many have suspected that the MacBook Air's days are numbered, especially after Apple suggested that the thinner and lighter MacBook Pro is its replacement when the Air wasn't refreshed last Autumn. It can facilitate Kaby Lake processors up to 3.5 GHz Core i7 with Turbo Boost up to 4.0 GHz for the 13-inch model.
Cloudy skies, rain expected into the midweek
"An additional 0.50" to 1.50+" of rain will be possible through late Tuesday , with isolated higher amounts in stronger storms. On Tuesday night , rain showers are likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of rain showers.
AMD Radeon Pro 500 offers a level of power operating efficiency that lets them maintain full performance in the confines of today's all-in-one devices like the new Apple iMacs. Under the hood is an all-new centrifugal cooling system with two fans to draw heat away from the system's Xeon processor, which you can configure with eight, 10, or 18 cores. "With all these high performance technologies, this iMac Pro is going to be an awesome workstation". There is also support for up to 128GB of ECC Memory, up to 4TB of 3GB/s SSD's, four Thunderbolt 3 ports, a 10GB ethernet port and a 1080p FaceTime HD Camera.
Apple also sells an "affordable" 15-inch MacBook Pro, which is based on specifications from a model that sold in 2015 and is available only in silver.
"We're thrilled to give developers and customers a sneak peek at iMac Pro".
Apple's announcement on Monday comes just two months after exec Phil Schiller said that the company was "in the process of completely rethinking the Mac Pro".
- New smart speaker expected as Apple kicks off conference
- AMD Details Ryzen Mobile, Threadripper, Radeon Vega, and Epyc at Computex 2017
- Twelve arrested after London terror attacks released without charge
- Grande to Return to Stage Sunday for Manchester Benefit Show
- Clinton: Trump unleashed 'dangerous' level of hate
- LeBron James overtakes Michael Jordan as Cavaliers reach National Basketball Association finals again
- Trump will not block Comey from testifying, White House says
- Apple Watch will sync with your treadmill to share workout data
- Trump to Pull U.S. Out of Landmark 2015 Paris Climate Deal
- Graham Rahal wins Detroit Grand Prix pole by default