"To put the work that he put in and then have a free-kick, when you're exhausted at the end of the game, and be able to execute it is phenomenal. We have four games left and we could win all of them".
The former Scotland and Manchester United midfielder said he was impressed with the physical presence of Gareth Southgate's young England side - and how his men coped with it. That's what we've got to show.
England, who were not impressive overall, remain top of Group F on 14 points while Scotland are in fourth spot on eight points. "I think it's a significant goal for many different reasons".
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain looked to have set England on course for victory, only for Celtic forward Leigh Griffiths to level with a late free-kick and repeat the trick moments later.
Lithuania, who on Saturday lost 2-1 at home to Slovakia, will be Scotland's opponents on 1 September, three days before Strachan's side host bottom side Malta.
"If we are as committed as we were today, we can get the three points".
"No matter what everyone thinks of us as a group of players, you can't question their personality, character and commitment".
The new hardcore platformer from Super Meat Boy creators
The player's job is to help him literally make a friend out of all the parts and pieces of people he finds. In this game we take control of Ash, one of the few "things" that has "survived" the "end of the world".
"I heard a noise after that that I've never heard anything like before. We haven't managed to win, but given the narrative of the game, we've got to be pleased to take the point".
"But you cant switch off against this England side, because they will punish you and that is what they did in the end".
"As a football player you get on with it, but as a manager that was hard work", added the Scotland boss.
"But we played a team with five at the back, tried to frustrate which is understandable from their point of view". He's a great character, you know.
"The first free-kick is careless, the second free-kick is a slip, so I'm not sure there's a lot we could have done about that".
"It is annoying for them. It's about getting the most out of the players you've got and he does that".
"That was the one, at 60 years old, that could have been the best result of my footballing career", Strachan said.
- 'We are not ready to surrender,' Qatar's foreign minister says
- Wilson could return for Predators in Game 5 of Cup Final
- Cape Town coastal resort fire kills five people, including two children
- Ruth Davidson dismisses Scottish Tories breakaway claim
- Korean official suspended over US missile defense report
- Trump will not block Comey from testifying, White House says
- New smart speaker expected as Apple kicks off conference
- Apple announces new watchOS 4 update at WWDC 2017
- Philippine marines killed in fighting with militants
- Twelve arrested after London terror attacks released without charge