A statement released to the media on Monday said the Democratic attorneys general will make the announcement at a news conference planned for noon EDT in Washington.
If a federal judge allows the case to proceed, one of the first steps will be to demand through the discovery process copies of Trump's personal tax returns to gauge the extent of his foreign business dealings. For instance, the president still receives routine updates on the company's finances.
President Trump will be sued by Maryland and D.C.'s attorney generals for alleged violations of the Constitution's emoluments clause..
The iMac Pro is Apple's most powerful computer ever
Battery life on the new MacBooks is unchanged: Up to 10 hours of web browsing time, and up to 11 hours of iTunes movie playback. It can facilitate Kaby Lake processors up to 3.5 GHz Core i7 with Turbo Boost up to 4.0 GHz for the 13-inch model.
The Post cited examples of foreign government showing preference for that hotel over others, at what neighbouring Maryland and Washington say is their expense.
"We're getting in here to be the check and balance that it appears Congress is unwilling to be", Racine told the Post, describing the case.
President Donald Trump waits to speak during the National Peace Officers Memorial Service on the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., May 15, 2017. The first was filed in January by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a D.C. -based watchdog group. The government also said Trump hotel revenue does not fit the definition of an improper payment under the constitution.
- Gulf states announce humanitarian hotline for mixed Qatari families
- Fernando Alonso: If McLaren wins by September, I'll stay for 2018
- Twelve arrested after London terror attacks released without charge
- Trump hails the fallen and their families at Arlington
- Cloudy skies, rain expected into the midweek
- Captain Kane rescues England against Scotland
- New smart speaker expected as Apple kicks off conference
- Wilson could return for Predators in Game 5 of Cup Final
- Saturday night's Powerball jackpot reaches $435 million
- Trump's approval rating dips to 34%