Authorities previously said the women died from gunshot wounds but after further investigation, one of the women died from a knife injury, the cause of death of the other two women is still unknown.
Police marksmen had their guns trained on the house in the darkness and SWAT officers and the Federal Bureau of Investigation surrounded the house in Valley Forge Drive, Brunswick.
The North Royalton Police Department identified two sisters as 18-year-old Kylie Pifer and 21-year-old Taylor Pifer.
Media and civilian bystanders gather outside the police blockade on Valley Forge Drive in Brunswick, Ohio.
Suzanne Taylor (center) with her two daughters Kylie and Taylor (unclear which is who) who were found dead in their OH home on Sunday night. A woman who was in the house is now outside and unharmed.
New smart speaker expected as Apple kicks off conference
Forget the HomePod speaker: For Apple TV owners, the big WWDC news is that the Apple TV will soon gain an Amazon Prime Video app . The smartness around music could give the HomePod a significant advantage over the Amazon Echo and Google Home smart speakers .
Suzanne's boyfriend also tells the 911 dispatcher that he delivered flowers to the house on Saturday but did not see anyone inside, .
Police told residents to remain in their homes as the standoff continued.
No arrests had been made as of press time.
Taylor enjoyed softball and was a student at Kent State University where she worked at the school's fashion store, according to her Facebook page.
Sonya Pifer told Cleveland19that the girls' father has been estranged from his daughters since they became adults. They said the man inside may have information regarding a triple homicide in North Royalton. Taylor was a student at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, while Kylie attended Bowling Green University.
- Philippine marines killed in fighting with militants
- Trump's approval rating dips to 34%
- Cape Town coastal resort fire kills five people, including two children
- Israel approves largest West Bank settlements in 25 years
- Fernando Alonso: If McLaren wins by September, I'll stay for 2018
- Saturday night's Powerball jackpot reaches $435 million
- Wilson could return for Predators in Game 5 of Cup Final
- US Attorneys-General to sue over foreign payments to Trump hotels
- 'We are not ready to surrender,' Qatar's foreign minister says
- Trump hails the fallen and their families at Arlington