He reportedly told high-ranking Iranian officials the the USA and its "agents are the source of instability in the Middle East... who created Islamic State? America's claim of fighting against [Daesh] is a lie", Khamenei said in a meeting with high-ranking Iranian officials, according to his official website.
Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries recently published a list of groups and individuals considered terrorists within the framework of the severing of relations with Qatar over accusations the country supports terrorism and has been attempting to destabilize Gulf states.
Seventeen people were killed and more than 40 injured last Wednesday when three gunmen stormed the parliament building in the centre of Tehran and two more the mausoleum of the Islamic Republic's founding father, ...
The Iranian leader also said the U.S. and Saudi Arabia are in partnership when it comes to funding Sunni militants.
Among the problems affecting the normalization of ties that have broken since the 1979 Islamic Revolution is the American government being "against an independent Iran" and "the existence of the Islamic Republic of Iran". He also worked as a lecturer at Aliman University, which was headed by Abdelmajid Alzandani, who also appears on US lists of terrorist supporters.
Wilson could return for Predators in Game 5 of Cup Final
The Predators are 5-5 when forced to wear the road whites, including a Game 5 victory against Anaheim in the West finals. Unlike those nerve-racked teams I alluded to above, the Predators know who their No. 1 goalie is.
Accordingly, he criticized certain individuals for putting a religious and ethnic spin on the recent terror attacks in Tehran and seeking to link the terrorists with certain religious or ethnic communities.
The Iranian foreign minister has traveled to Norway to participate in the Oslo Forum, which gathers leading armed conflict mediation practitioners.
Daesh, which draws its ideology from Saudi-inspired Wahhabism, claimed responsibility for twin attacks in Tehran on June 7 which left 17 people dead and 56 others wounded.
Last week, the Revolutionary Guards linked the "brutal attack" to Donald Trump's visit last month to Riyadh, where the United States president pointed the finger at Iran for fuelling "the fires of sectarian conflict and terror".
Baluchistan is home to a Sunni population who form a minority in majority Shia Iran.
- Out-of-nowhere Ostapenko to face Halep for French Open title
- Position-by-position matchups for the NBA Finals
- Brunswick Police on scene at standoff with suspect in North Royalton murders
- Saturday night's Powerball jackpot reaches $435 million
- Cape Town coastal resort fire kills five people, including two children
- Captain Kane rescues England against Scotland
- Hawaii law aligns state with Paris climate pact
- Gulf states announce humanitarian hotline for mixed Qatari families
- Champions Trophy: Australia vs Bangladesh, match abandoned due to rain
- Ed Gillespie wins GOP nomination, will face Northam