"I had a really good feeling and made a lot of birdies, a lot of putts". I rolled the ball good on the green. I was looking at birdie nearly every hole, which is quite nice.
Weather pushed back the start time a couple hours as the Blythefield grounds crew dried the course.
The fifth hole was played as a 111-yard par 3 instead of a par 5 because of the flooding from overnight rain. "You know, I sometimes overthink things and I'm just trying to have more fun with my caddie in between shots and he does great with just helping me relax out there", she explained.
Deontay Wilder Arrested For Possession of Marijuana
The only time Wilder was forced to win a fight by decision was back on January 17, 2015, when he fought Bermane Stiverne. Wilder was charged with second-degree marijuana possession, a misdemeanor, and released on $1,000 bond.
Henderson birdied Nos. 12 and 13 and closed with five pars.
"Unfortunately, the two bogeys just came at the end and kind of put a damper on the round, but I'm still leading it looks like by two at this point", Henderson added. "It's been a packed leaderboard since the very first shot on the first hole".
Thompson also shot 64, amassing six birdies and a bogey, to edge Lee-Anne Pace by one shot overall after the South African fired a sizzling eight-under 61 in a round which included two eagles, five birdies and a bogey. "There's like a million names within the top 10, so hopefully I can just get out front early and just keep it there".
The world No.2, in her first tournament back after a three-week break, now sits in a share of seventh place, fours shots off the pace set by American Lexi Thompson.
Mirim Lee, Madelene Sagstrom, Stacy Lewis, Emily Pedersen, and 2017 winners Shanshan Feng and Cristie Kerr are at -10 through three rounds and in prime position for a Sunday charge.
- Ed Gillespie wins GOP nomination, will face Northam
- Tropical weather likely in Gulf
- Russian fan leader banned from opening Confederations Cup match
- Oil Price Could Plummet To $30 Per Barrel Says Fesharaki
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in California worth $447M
- Sphero Storytelling Spider-Man Toy
- Buffalo Sabres hire Phil Housley as head coach
- Congressmen Credit Capitol Police for Preventing 'Massacre'
- Avildsen, Director Of Rocky, Karate Kid Dies At 81
- Made available for expansion draft