"I had a really good feeling and made a lot of birdies, a lot of putts". I rolled the ball good on the green. I was looking at birdie nearly every hole, which is quite nice.
Weather pushed back the start time a couple hours as the Blythefield grounds crew dried the course.
The fifth hole was played as a 111-yard par 3 instead of a par 5 because of the flooding from overnight rain. "You know, I sometimes overthink things and I'm just trying to have more fun with my caddie in between shots and he does great with just helping me relax out there", she explained.
Brunswick Police on scene at standoff with suspect in North Royalton murders
The North Royalton Police Department identified two sisters as 18-year-old Kylie Pifer and 21-year-old Taylor Pifer . Sonya Pifer told Cleveland19that the girls' father has been estranged from his daughters since they became adults.
Henderson birdied Nos. 12 and 13 and closed with five pars.
"Unfortunately, the two bogeys just came at the end and kind of put a damper on the round, but I'm still leading it looks like by two at this point", Henderson added. "It's been a packed leaderboard since the very first shot on the first hole".
Thompson also shot 64, amassing six birdies and a bogey, to edge Lee-Anne Pace by one shot overall after the South African fired a sizzling eight-under 61 in a round which included two eagles, five birdies and a bogey. "There's like a million names within the top 10, so hopefully I can just get out front early and just keep it there".
The world No.2, in her first tournament back after a three-week break, now sits in a share of seventh place, fours shots off the pace set by American Lexi Thompson.
Mirim Lee, Madelene Sagstrom, Stacy Lewis, Emily Pedersen, and 2017 winners Shanshan Feng and Cristie Kerr are at -10 through three rounds and in prime position for a Sunday charge.
- San Francisco Giants 2017 draft picks with Bay Area ties
- Nadal grabs record-breaking 10th French Open title
- Ed Gillespie wins GOP nomination, will face Northam
- Facebook seeks to become 'hostile place' for extremists
- Champions Trophy: Australia vs Bangladesh, match abandoned due to rain
- Apple Now Allows Users to Tip with In-App Purchases
- Mistrial declared in Bill Cosby criminal case
- 'The United States CREATED terror cult ISIS' World leader claims
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in California worth $447M
- U.S. servicemembers wounded in 2nd Afghan insider attack in a week