He has had a sensational two years in Serie A since breaking into the first team at just 16 years old, though Milan only finished sixth in a disappointing campaign.
The 18-year-old has opted against signing a contract renewal, with his existing deal due to expire in 2018, meaning Milan are likely to cash in during this transfer window to prevent him from leaving for free next year.
"Having said that, the situation is dictated by the rules and we have a right to examine all options on the transfer market".
While we're nearly certain that he'll be walking out in a white strip at the Santiago Bernabeu in a few weeks time, for now, it's our duty to report that he "wants to leave".
Mistrial declared in Bill Cosby criminal case
Following the judge's decision, Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele said he intends to retry Cosby at a later date. As with all of the allegations against him, Cosby has issued denials through his lawyers and remained largely silent himself.
"Are we in for him? He's a talent, then we have to distinguish between a talent and a champion", Marotta told Corriere della Sera.
"We were taken by surprise, as we had hoped Donnarumma would be the goalkeeper taking Milan into the future".
As good as Ronaldo undoubtedly is, his arrival wouldn't be enough to hide the fact that United would also need a new goalkeeper to replace De Gea - despite Mourinho's trust in Sergio Romero throughout last season's successful Europa League campaign. "The decision leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, but now we have to go forward".
- U.S. servicemembers wounded in 2nd Afghan insider attack in a week
- Ed Gillespie wins GOP nomination, will face Northam
- McIlroy dismisses Twitter criticism after US Open exit
- Brooke Henderson stumbles late, keeps Meijer LPGA lead
- Congressmen Credit Capitol Police for Preventing 'Massacre'
- Apple Now Allows Users to Tip with In-App Purchases
- Oil Price Could Plummet To $30 Per Barrel Says Fesharaki
- Nadal grabs record-breaking 10th French Open title
- Deontay Wilder Arrested For Possession of Marijuana
- WRAPUP 3-Weak US consumer prices, retail sales put spotlight on Fed