He has had a sensational two years in Serie A since breaking into the first team at just 16 years old, though Milan only finished sixth in a disappointing campaign.
The 18-year-old has opted against signing a contract renewal, with his existing deal due to expire in 2018, meaning Milan are likely to cash in during this transfer window to prevent him from leaving for free next year.
"Having said that, the situation is dictated by the rules and we have a right to examine all options on the transfer market".
While we're nearly certain that he'll be walking out in a white strip at the Santiago Bernabeu in a few weeks time, for now, it's our duty to report that he "wants to leave".
McIlroy dismisses Twitter criticism after US Open exit
Open at Erin Hills. "Hes so bored playing golf on tour", Texas-based Australian Elkington wrote in a separate tweet. This caused Steve Elkington , who won the 1995 PGA Championship , to make the following comment on Twitter.
"Are we in for him? He's a talent, then we have to distinguish between a talent and a champion", Marotta told Corriere della Sera.
"We were taken by surprise, as we had hoped Donnarumma would be the goalkeeper taking Milan into the future".
As good as Ronaldo undoubtedly is, his arrival wouldn't be enough to hide the fact that United would also need a new goalkeeper to replace De Gea - despite Mourinho's trust in Sergio Romero throughout last season's successful Europa League campaign. "The decision leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, but now we have to go forward".
- 'The United States CREATED terror cult ISIS' World leader claims
- Deontay Wilder Arrested For Possession of Marijuana
- Mistrial declared in Bill Cosby criminal case
- Tropical weather likely in Gulf
- Sphero Storytelling Spider-Man Toy
- 'One of those days' as McIlroy finds trouble in Erin Hills rough
- Top House GOP leader shot at congressional baseball practice
- U.S. servicemembers wounded in 2nd Afghan insider attack in a week
- Nadal grabs record-breaking 10th French Open title
- Russian fan leader banned from opening Confederations Cup match