We'll be watching for some showers and storms to form as early as 8AM, but the best chance for storms looks to be Sunday Afternoon into Monday.
The main risk with this system, regardless of development, will be very heavy rain along portions of the Gulf Coast. That will result in a lot more cloud cover for our area and also a greater coverage of showers and storms spreading across our region. The northern Gulf Coast however stands to get a TON of rainfall from this system this week.
Either way. the system - which could become tropical or subtropical "Bret" - should not have a major impact on Jacksonville/NE Fl./SE Ga.
While the Euro keeps the possible tropical cyclone way to the south in the Gulf of Mexico and has it coming onshore near Brownsville, Texas. This disturbance has a 40 percent chance of developing into a tropical depression or storm in the next 48 hours.
A second tropical wave continued to track westward across the central Atlantic on Sunday morning and may get its own visit from the Hurricane Hunters on Monday.
Apple Now Allows Users to Tip with In-App Purchases
Still, that less reputable app developers would use these tactics in the first place is both predictable and entirely preventable. At WWDC , Apple reported that they've paid out $70 billion to developers, with 30% of that ($21 billion!) in the a year ago .
The National Hurricane Center has tentatively scheduled an Air Force Reserve Hurricane Hunter aircraft to investigate Invest 93 later today if necessary.
While forecast models are fairly uniformed on the development of a weak system, where it goes is still much less certain.
A tropical wave is in the Atlantic Ocean about 1500 miles east-southeast of the southern Windward Islands in the Caribbean, and it's churning out scattered showers and thunderstorms, forecasters said. We will track this one as well, but it is a long way off right now.
Downpours and seas will increase as the system develops and strengthens.
- 'One of those days' as McIlroy finds trouble in Erin Hills rough
- WRAPUP 3-Weak US consumer prices, retail sales put spotlight on Fed
- Avildsen, Director Of Rocky, Karate Kid Dies At 81
- Nadal grabs record-breaking 10th French Open title
- Mistrial declared in Bill Cosby criminal case
- Oil Price Could Plummet To $30 Per Barrel Says Fesharaki
- Deontay Wilder Arrested For Possession of Marijuana
- US Attorneys-General to sue over foreign payments to Trump hotels
- Sphero Storytelling Spider-Man Toy
- Hawaii law aligns state with Paris climate pact