The French striker has confirmed previously that he wants to leave the club - a reality Aulas admitted to in an interview with AFP - and Arsenal are among the leading suitors for his signature.
The Lyon star, who scored 37 goals in 45 matches at club level last term, had been expected to join Atletico Madrid, but the move fell foul of the Spanish club's transfer ban.
However it appears that Aulas, whilst still hoping to keep Lacazette at Lyon, has begun to consider who could replace his club's top scorer.
The FC panel discuss the lack of love for Gareth Bale at Real Madrid and wonder if it's time for him to make a move.
ESPNPaul Mariner says Arsenal have bought the wrong players in recent years
Teenage France global Mbappe is wanted by nearly every top club in Europe after a sensational breakout season in Ligue 1, with Real Madrid, Paris Saint Germain and Liverpool also interested.
There have been rumours of a swap deal involving Olivier Giroud but Aulas suggested it had not been discussed. "We're interested. Things haven't advanced".
Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is a long-time admirer of the French global, who scored 37 goals in all competitions during the last campaign.
Aulas told Canal Plus: "I do not think that Alexandre Lacazette will leave this summer".
China aims to improve ties between Afghanistan, Pakistan
He also denied the reports that America's sale of high-tech defence items to India would have any adverse impact on Pakistan. Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi appreciated the resolute steps taken by Pakistan to counter the menace of terrorism.
- PM Modi, Tendulkar lead applause for Srikanth
- Kate's Law, which just passed in the House, is based in myth
- Murray withdraws from exhibition match because of sore hip
- Confederations Cup: Chile midfielder Arturo Vidal takes a dig at Cristiano Ronaldo
- Utah Wildfire Levels 13 Homes, Forces Evacuation Of 1500 People
- Plane crashes on California freeway
- Trump and Putin to hold first meeting next week
- Saints' Nick Fairley ruled out for 2017 with heart issue
- Walk and Concert to Support Yingying Zhang taking place tomorrow night
- Turkey ready to fight in Syria 'at any threat from Kurds'