Fears were growing over Murray's physical condition after the two-times Wimbledon champion cancelled a scheduled appearance at the Hurlingham Club for a second time this week.
The 30-year-old was set to play in an exhibition match Friday but pulled out, citing a hip injury.
Andy Murray's sore hip is the latest in a string of health and injury problems the Scot has faced since becoming world number one last November. "He was hitting two days ago with Dimitrov and hitting the ball great". Practice has gone well, " was Lendl's response when asked whether he is anxious about the number one tennis player.
"Sadly I won't be ready to play at The Hurlingham tomorrow", said the world number one.
57 dead in US-led strikes on IS Syria prison: monitor
United States forces would not fire on targets "unless they are the enemy, unless they are ISIS", he said late on Monday. In response, President Donald Trump ordered the military to fire about 60 cruise missiles at the base.
French Open semi-finalist Murray was the favourite to win the Aegon Championships, which finished on Sunday, and win a third successive Queen's Club crown but crashed at the first hurdle.
The best-case scenario is that the decision is precautionary, with potential title contender Konta due to play her opening match at Wimbledon on Monday against Hsieh Su-wei. When the Wimbledon main draw begins Monday, Murray will have had just one competitive match under his belt in a little over a month.
The world No1 continues to be frustrated by that lack of matches he has had on grass following his straightest loss to the Australian "lucky loser" Jordan Thompson at Queen's last week.
"I love playing on grass, it has been my most successful surface in my career and if I could get to three it would be a great achievement".
- Turkey ready to fight in Syria 'at any threat from Kurds'
- March 2009 Time cover of Trump is phony
- Macron's pro-EU party set for sweeping victory in French parliamentary election
- Real Madrid forward Mariano Diaz Mejia joins Lyon
- LA-area father arrested on suspicion of killing missing son
- Plane crashes on California freeway
- Google Pixel 2 and Pixel XL 2 specs leaked online
- Feds prosecuting most Chicago gun cases in years
- Manny Pacquiao's Mandatory Challenger Jeff Horn Is A Dangerous Young Puncher
- Kyle Larson wins Sonoma pole