Federation Internationale de Football Association on Friday suspended Juan Carlos Osorio for six games following an ugly incident in the third-place game of the Confederations Cup last weekend in Russia, where the 54-year-old Colombian coach spewed expletives at an official and bumped him while protesting a non-call late in extra time.
Hernandez was easily the most impactful player on the field, risky throughout the contest and finishing with a goal and two assists. It was an exquisite finish from a player who has now scored three goals in his past three games for Mexico.
Here's how to watch Mexico vs. El Salvador online.
Mexico's third came in the 55th minute after another great feed from Hernandez.
El Salvador should not be able to compete in this game and in this Group C with Mexico and Jamaica being the favorites to get out of the group. It was all leveled after 10 minutes of play. El Tri does not have its best players in this competition with nearly a full Liga MX side, Erick Torres from the Houston Dynamo being the only player who does not play in Mexico on the squad.
Ivanka Trump visited the Jewish ghetto of Warsaw without her father
"I am glad that I can pass on this information on the day of President's Trump visit to Warsaw ", Macierewicz also said. Polish President Andrzej Duda , who has had his own experiences with unfavorable news coverage, nodded in agreement.
El Salvador's Nelson Bonilla made it 1-1 just two minutes later, giving the Central American team some short-lived hope.
It's also exactly what Jamaica will hope to do on Thursday in Denver.
Elias Hernandez had himself one helluva time on Sunday night against El Salvador, scoring a goal with a vicious volley and assisting on both Hedgardo Marin and Orbelin Pineda's strikes. There was a center back, Edson Alvarez, fielded as a right back, no recognized striker (although Angel Sepulveda played the position) and the wingers playing on the opposite flanks than they do for their club sides.
The second half saw Mexico running rampant for the most part, with rapid counters and excellent passing putting the El Salvadoreans on the back foot on multiple occasions.
The game opened up more after the first two scores. Osorio was ejected, and Federation Internationale de Football Association, in a twist of irony, used video replay to sanction him now.
- United Nations member countries approve global nuclear treaty
- Poll finds more adults in USA trust CNN compared to Donald Trump
- HTC 'Ocean Life' Mid-Range Phone With Edge Sense, Snapdragon 660 SoC Rumoured
- Russia, Turkey, Iran Fail To Agree On Details Of Syria De-Escalation Zones
- Dalian Wanda to Sell $9.3 Billion in Hotels and Tourism Stakes
- Arab Nations Continue Isolation Of Qatar Which Ignores Their List Of Demands
- Rex Tillerson says Russian Federation must reduce tensions in eastern Ukraine
- Nervous Federer eases past Lajovic into third round
- Letter to the editor:Health insurance under 'Trumpcare'
- Microsoft Cloud focus casts job loss shadows