"Between KFC and Huawei, one came from overseas had and settled its roots in China". Today, Yum China, which counts KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell in its stable of brands, has more than 7,600 restaurants in the country.
What's so special about this limited edition? The feature will be exclusive to Huawei devices until the end of the month. KFC has been through a lot in China these past several years, but it certainly has a lot to celebrate now, given that it appears to have weathered the storm caused by food handling allegations levied against its suppliers in China, among other issues. In addition to how popular the KFC brand is among the Chinese, it was also the first Western fast food chain to open up a location there.
Everybody loves KFC (well nearly everybody).
The KFC Huawei 7 Plus is a limited edition smartphone that comes with a bright red case that has Colonel Sanders and the Huawei logo on the back.
It will also come with pre-installed apps including one named K music which allows the phone's owner to pick songs to play inside KFC's restaurants.
Poll finds more adults in USA trust CNN compared to Donald Trump
Against ABC/CBS/NBC, the difference was even higher at 11 percent in favor of the three broadcast networks, Axios reported. The poll is a complete reversal of Republican views in Democrat Barack Obama's presidency.
The device itself is labeled as Huawei's "SLA-AL00" model and is powered by a Snapdragon 425, along with 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of onboard storage that can be expanded with up to a 128GB microSD card.
Specs and price are unclear at the moment, and the phone doesn't appear to directly match any Huawei phone we know.
The phone is equipped with a 5-inch LCD display panel with a resolution of 1,280 by 720 pixels.
In other KFC-related news, the fast food chain a year ago announced the development of a super-thin, grease-resistant keyboard created to sit in serving trays and packaging that charges your phone while you eat.
- Rex Tillerson says Russian Federation must reduce tensions in eastern Ukraine
- SECMD17 Notebook: Orgeron's experience key to success at LSU
- Russia, Turkey, Iran Fail To Agree On Details Of Syria De-Escalation Zones
- Stanton to defend HR Derby title short on sleep
- Nervous Federer eases past Lajovic into third round
- The Muppets' Kermit the Frog finds a new voice
- Kerber survives another day at Wimbledon
- Dalian Wanda to Sell $9.3 Billion in Hotels and Tourism Stakes
- Indian forces martyr two Civilians along LoC: ISPR
- United Nations member countries approve global nuclear treaty