Speaking on the red carpet at the film's world premiere on Thursday night, he said: "I feel very lucky to be a part of Dunkirk..."
Style's co-stars in the film including Tom Hardy, Kenneth Branagh, Cillian Murphy and Mark Rylance, will also be in attendance at the Odeon in Leicester Square, as well as director Nolan.
The former One Direction star attended the opening of Christopher Nolan's new WWII epic, in which he makes his acting debut as the character of Alex. "Harry Styles meeting Prince Harry is proof that my vision board works", wrote one tweeter.
OPEC Forecasts 1.3% Oil Demand Growth Next Year - Finance News
But at 495.4 million barrels, US crude oil inventories were in the upper half of the average range for this time of year. Of later, there have also been increasing cries to impose an output cap on Nigeria and Libya .
'What he does in the film is really remarkable in its subtleness and truthfulness, and I hope people will come to his performance with an open mind because I think he's an extraordinarily talented actor'.
Prince Harry is hitting the red carpet.
The film of the battle of Dunkirk arrives in United Kingdom cinemas on July 21st courtesy of Warner Brothers Pictures, and we'll have a full review of the film next week (the early word is very, very good). Dunkirk has been getting rave reviews with fellow Hollywood directors praising the movie including Baby Driver director Edgar Wright and The Last Jedi director Rian Johnson, who called it a "masterpiece" and an "all timer", respectively.
- Knife attacker kills two Ukrainian tourists in Egyptian resort
- Ivanka Trump under fire after taking seat among world leaders at G20
- Qatar says Arab quartet accusations are false
- China Celebrates KFC's 30th Anniversary By Creating a Smartphone
- What time is Johanna Konta on TV at Wimbledon?
- 1 of 3 victims in shooting is suspect's ex-wife
- John Podesta lashes out at 'whack job POTUS' over G-20 tweet
- Police continue searching Pa. for 4 missing men
- Stanton to defend HR Derby title short on sleep
- Constitution bench to hear Aadhaar pleas July 18