Speaking on the red carpet at the film's world premiere on Thursday night, he said: "I feel very lucky to be a part of Dunkirk..."
Style's co-stars in the film including Tom Hardy, Kenneth Branagh, Cillian Murphy and Mark Rylance, will also be in attendance at the Odeon in Leicester Square, as well as director Nolan.
The former One Direction star attended the opening of Christopher Nolan's new WWII epic, in which he makes his acting debut as the character of Alex. "Harry Styles meeting Prince Harry is proof that my vision board works", wrote one tweeter.
Police continue searching Pa. for 4 missing men
After four young men went missing in #Bucks County last week, a massive search was launched on a vast Solebury Township farm . Weintraub stated that DiNardo also attempted to sell Meo's 1996 Nissan Maxima for $500 the day after his disappearance.
'What he does in the film is really remarkable in its subtleness and truthfulness, and I hope people will come to his performance with an open mind because I think he's an extraordinarily talented actor'.
Prince Harry is hitting the red carpet.
The film of the battle of Dunkirk arrives in United Kingdom cinemas on July 21st courtesy of Warner Brothers Pictures, and we'll have a full review of the film next week (the early word is very, very good). Dunkirk has been getting rave reviews with fellow Hollywood directors praising the movie including Baby Driver director Edgar Wright and The Last Jedi director Rian Johnson, who called it a "masterpiece" and an "all timer", respectively.
- China Celebrates KFC's 30th Anniversary By Creating a Smartphone
- Qatar says Arab quartet accusations are false
- The Muppets' Kermit the Frog finds a new voice
- Rex Tillerson says Russian Federation must reduce tensions in eastern Ukraine
- Ivanka Trump under fire after taking seat among world leaders at G20
- Stanton to defend HR Derby title short on sleep
- Kerber survives another day at Wimbledon
- John Podesta lashes out at 'whack job POTUS' over G-20 tweet
- 3 children among 9 people shot at gender reveal party near Cincinnati
- FBI, ATF investigating bomb at Bixby, Okla., Air Force office