The bail plea moved by the actor will be considered by the court on Saturday afternoon. The court rejected the bail plea submitted by the actor's lawyer. The actor was sent to judicial custody till July 25.
The special prosecutor contended that Dileep should not be granted bail and if he is, there are chances that he would try to destroy the evidence. Earlier, in its application, the prosecution sought police custody of the actor for three more days saying it was necessary for carrying out the investigation in the case, as per PTI.
It all began when a popular Malayalam actress was abducted on February 17 while she was on her way home after a shoot.
Later, the police took the actor, arrested on July 10, to the Aluva Police Club for interrogation.
Moreover, police are looking for two other persons- Dileep's manager and a lawyer- who are also suspected to have links with the key accused in the case, "Pulsar" Suni.
OPEC Forecasts 1.3% Oil Demand Growth Next Year - Finance News
But at 495.4 million barrels, US crude oil inventories were in the upper half of the average range for this time of year. Of later, there have also been increasing cries to impose an output cap on Nigeria and Libya .
Dileep's advocate claimed that the actor was being framed in the case. Meanwhile, the police carried out searches at Dileep's residence. When asked by the judge, Dileep maintained that he had no complaints against the police.
The actor was arrested on Monday for allegedly hiring a gang of goons to attack a fellow actress due to personal grudge.
The police chose to arrest Dileep based on 19 pieces of evidence that they were able to gather in connection with the abduction of the young actress on 17 February when she was travelling from Thrissur to Kochi by road.
After his arrest on the charge of conspiracy, Dileep has been expelled from various film forums, including the Association of Malayalam Movie Artistes (AMMA), as the industry rallied behind the actress.
- 3 children among 9 people shot at gender reveal party near Cincinnati
- Live Crew's Fresh Kid Ice Has Died
- Mexico 3 El Salvador 1: Defending Gold Cup Champions Win Opener
- 1 of 3 victims in shooting is suspect's ex-wife
- The Muppets' Kermit the Frog finds a new voice
- What time is Johanna Konta on TV at Wimbledon?
- SECMD17 Notebook: Orgeron's experience key to success at LSU
- Centre briefs all-party MPs on standoff with China
- Knife attacker kills two Ukrainian tourists in Egyptian resort
- Police continue searching Pa. for 4 missing men