Stewart signed a new five-year deal at Liverpool last November and played nine matches for the first team and 10 with the under-23 squad last season.
Meanwhile, RB Leipzig's owner says the German club have rejected a 75m euro (£66m) bid for midfielder Naby Keita.
Ex-Dundee United star Andrew Robertson looks set to complete a move to English giants Liverpool. A base fee of £8M plus a potential £2M further in add-ons should Robertson succeed at his new club has been agreed.
Hull City star set for medical ahead of proposed Liverpool move Posted by Sam Wilkins
For comparison, Emre Can is also 23 years old and several months older than Stewart but has shown genuine indications that he will grow into a force to be reckoned with in the coming years.
He is likely to be announced as a Liverpool player by the end of the week.
Klopp turned his attention to the Scotland global after missing out on Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon and Monaco's Benjamin Mendy.
According to The Liverpool Echo, the deal is done.
Destiny 2 clip reveals the serene planet Nessus
Users will only obtain armor pieces for the class you are using, so if you want new Warlock items make sure to swap to that class. Bungie is aware of the following problems, but you can report other issues to the developers through the Help forum found here .
- Abigail and his freaky muscles coming to Street Fighter V July 25
- France's army chief resigns on defense spending cut
- Police say Muslim worshipers returning to pray at Al-Aqsa
- USA police kill Australian woman in unexplained shooting
- One Direction star joins Prince Harry on 'Dunkirk' red carpet
- Billie Lourd Accepts Carrie Fisher's Disney Legends Award
- Pelosi Plans To Force Republicans To Vote On Russia Sanctions
- Doom 6.66 Patch Unlocks All Multiplayer DLC; Price Dropped
- Martin Landau Dies, Aged 89
- Malayalam actress assault case: Actor Dileep's bail plea rejected