Shraddha told reporters at the trailer launch of "Haseena Parkar" here. The actress will be seen in a totally different avatar in the film. "I knew she could play a 17-year-old and a 45-year-old too", Apoorva said at the at the trailer launch of the film. Shraddha's brother Siddhanth Kapoor plays the role of Dawood Ibrahim, who headed Mumbai-based organised crime syndicate D-Company and is also accused of the 1993 Mumbai blasts, in which hundreds of people lost their lives. The movie, which happens to be a biopic of Dawood's sister, has been touted as one of Shraddha's big project and the actress has admitted that it has been a challenging experience for her. In fact, Apoorva had roped in the "Dabangg" girl Sonakshi Sinha for the title role in the film. "She has been working so hard to pull it off". The director was all praises for Shraddha and added that she looked great in the innocent young character as well as the middle aged character. "Being an actor and being in films is a real privilege".
Directed by Apoorva Lakhia, Haseena Parkar starres Shraddha Kapoor, Siddhanth Kapoor and Ankur Bhatia. During the twitter chat, Shraddha was asked about Prabhas when she said he's the 'New blockbuster king.' Well, true that.
Destiny 2 clip reveals the serene planet Nessus
Users will only obtain armor pieces for the class you are using, so if you want new Warlock items make sure to swap to that class. Bungie is aware of the following problems, but you can report other issues to the developers through the Help forum found here .
The trailer shows the struggle Haseena underwent after Dawood Ibrahim was accused in the Mumbai blasts.
The film will release in theatres on August 18.
- No legal bar in having separate flag for Karnataka: CM
- Kevin Stewart nears £8 million move to Hull City
- Martin Landau Dies, Aged 89
- Dark Web marketplaces worth billions crushed in secret takeover
- USA police kill Australian woman in unexplained shooting
- Israel has no sovereignty over Al-Aqsa: Palestinian PM
- Sharad Yadav miffed, may quit if JDU goes with BJP
- Dept. Of Homeland Security To Allow 15000 Additional H-2B Immigration Visas
- Want Debate On Security Issues In Parliament, Says Congress
- South Korea's new govt proposes military talks with North Korea