In their efforts to appease LeBron James and convince him not to leave in free agency next summer, the Cleveland Cavaliers are reportedly in discussions to add Derrick Rose on a one-year deal as part of their tax-payer mid-level exception.
He's received interest from plenty of teams including the Knicks, the Milwaukee Bucks, the Los Angeles Lakers, the Minnesota Timberwolves, the San Antonio Spurs and, most recently; the Cleveland Cavaliers. Rose played 64 games for the Knicks during the 2016/2017 season and averaged 18.0 points, 3.8 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game. This is the first time the Jazz have used the two-way contracts implemented by the National Basketball Association for the upcoming season. With that said, LeBron and Rose on the court together would be an odd pairing.
Rose, 28, is one of the top remaining free agents on the open market.
Two options stand above all others as safe bets for the point guard: the Bulls and the Knicks.
What does a partial solar eclipse mean for Delmarva?
If you are in a spot where you can see it, the total eclipse will last between one and three minutes depending on your location. It will take about an hour and a half for the eclipse to travel across the sky from the Pacific Coast to the Atlantic.
Because he has decent size, the Cavs could view him as an interchangeable backcourt starter with point guard Kyrie Irving or elect to bring him off the bench behind Irving and shooting guard J.R. Smith.
Forget the Lakers, as Rose is still a starting-caliber guard.
Rose spent the first 8 years of his career with the Bulls, but after his MVP season in 2011, he was plagued by injuries.
The history of injuries for Rose have made him a player who can not be relied on to finish the season. Ring-chasing is never completely off the table, but Rose would be doing so while earning the lowest salary of his career.
- Sharad Yadav miffed, may quit if JDU goes with BJP
- Abigail and his freaky muscles coming to Street Fighter V July 25
- Dark Web marketplaces worth billions crushed in secret takeover
- Cal Fire: Mariposa residents' return home 'being planned'
- 19,5 million people on life-saving HIV/Aids treatment - UNAIDS
- Dept. Of Homeland Security To Allow 15000 Additional H-2B Immigration Visas
- Destiny 2 clip reveals the serene planet Nessus
- Affleck Says His Batman Isn't Going Anywhere, But Fans Aren't Convinced
- No legal bar in having separate flag for Karnataka: CM
- Israel has no sovereignty over Al-Aqsa: Palestinian PM