Batman is the coolest part in the universe.
"I am the luckiest guy in the world", Affleck told the crowd when he took the stage with his fellow Justice League castmembers. I am so thrilled to do it.
Throughout the event, Affleck looked happy and relaxed - laughing off rumors that he was being "phased out" as the Caped Crusader and even dropping a few f-bombs. War for the Planet of the Apes director Matt Reeves was hired as Affleck's replacement.
"Kevin Tsujihara, Sue Kroll and Toby Emmerich said to me, 'We want you to be our Batman, '" he continued.
"I just want to take one second to just absorb this, because it's really, really great", Affleck said before expressing his enthusiasm for Batman.
President Donald Trump commends the Navy's new aircraft carrier
In the USA , has commissioned the largest and most expensive aircraft carrier in the world - Gerald R. In 1946, Ford was released from active duty and formally resigned from the Navy in 1963.
Warner Bros. also used the panel to debut a new poster for "Justice League".
Warner Bros. has been adamant in saying that Affleck is still their Batman, but that hasn't stopped reports from saying that the studio is looking for a graceful way to transition him out of the part before Reeves starts off with a planned trilogy. "It's f-king incredible. I still can't believe it".
Matt Reeves is now in the process of gathering a writing team - rumored to include his Apes collaborator, to start The Batman from scratch, but it appears Affleck will be along for the ride. Matt Reeves is doing it and I'd be a fucking ape in the background for Matt Reeves, nevermind being Batman, it's incredible.
It appeared as if Ben Affleck's days as Batman were numbered, but the actor/director set those rumours to rest during a Saturday appearance at Comic-Con, refuting reports he would be exiting the DC film franchise.
- 19,5 million people on life-saving HIV/Aids treatment - UNAIDS
- What does a partial solar eclipse mean for Delmarva?
- USA police kill Australian woman in unexplained shooting
- Kevin Stewart nears £8 million move to Hull City
- Sharad Yadav miffed, may quit if JDU goes with BJP
- Police say Muslim worshipers returning to pray at Al-Aqsa
- South Korea's new govt proposes military talks with North Korea
- Pelosi Plans To Force Republicans To Vote On Russia Sanctions
- Caitlyn Jenner calls Rob Kardashian 'stupid' following Blac Chyna revenge porn
- Dept. Of Homeland Security To Allow 15000 Additional H-2B Immigration Visas