As we might expect, everyone in Westeros is busy furthering their own interests, as we catch glimpses of Daenerys, Jon Snow, and Cersei all preparing for inevitable battles.
Asked about the prospect for the budding affection between Grey Worm and Missandei, Jacob Anderson said at the Comic-Con, "Oh yeah, there's things firing between them". There are six more episodes in this season of Game of Thrones, which airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on HBO.
Usually it's the reality TV villain who "didn't come here to make friends", but sometimes that's even true of superheroes.
Of how Sansa sees love and men now, Sophie Turner said, "She's not like season 1 Sansa and looking for a relationship or love at the moment, she's done with that".
Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street staff report suffering 'shocking and disgraceful abuse'
Doctors at GOSH have said there is no realistic prospect of improvement and Charlie should be allowed to die with dignity. Thousands of abusive messages have been sent to doctors and nurses whose life's work is to care for sick children.
"I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms, and I will", Daenerys says, kicking off almost a full minute of footage, much of it new or providing new angles to scenes we've already caught glimpses of. She's also sitting on an entire mountain of Dragonglass, which we've already theorized could be the secret ingredient to making more White Walker-obliterating Valyrian steel. I think she's done with that. Christie later said Tormund would need to show major morals to win Brienne's heart.
The actual panel wasn't almost as revealing, since the cast is sworn to secrecy about what's coming up, but Sophie Turner had some interesting thoughts about Sansa Stark's evolution. First of all, Mel is turning into quite the fickle Red Priestess, isn't she? She also said Sansa does want happiness, but is realistic about what that means in a man's world. She added, "She's woke now, guys".
Speaking of Jon Snow, the cast members laughed about how annoying it was to have to answer questions about whether or not his character was alive or not for a year. "Just so we wouldn't have to talk about it every five minutes for a year". Keep the conversation going in the comments section below.
- Want Debate On Security Issues In Parliament, Says Congress
- Sears says Kenmore products now available on Amazon; shares spike 13%
- Sharad Yadav miffed, may quit if JDU goes with BJP
- No legal bar in having separate flag for Karnataka: CM
- France's army chief resigns on defense spending cut
- Sonakshi was my first choice for Haseena Parkar: Apoorva
- Kevin Stewart nears £8 million move to Hull City
- Destiny 2 clip reveals the serene planet Nessus
- Doom 6.66 Patch Unlocks All Multiplayer DLC; Price Dropped
- Cal Fire: Mariposa residents' return home 'being planned'