XJR575 badging appears on various places around the auto, and large 20-inch alloys finished in black fill the car's wheel arches.
Jaguar has announced updates to its flagship XJ sedan. Additional styling cues, such as a rear spoiler, side sills, and revised front bumper, give the XJR575 a subtle but more sporting appearance, as do the black 20-inch wheels.
Safety-wise, the XJ range now boasts Forward Traffic Detection, which helps when emerging from blind spots at junctions and other times when forward visibility is restricted, Lane Keep Assist and a Driver Condition Monitor that watches the person behind the wheel for signs of fatigue.
Jaguar's range-topping limousine has boosted its performance credentials with uprated XJR575.
Top speed for the XJR575 is 300kmh which you can apparently hit in just 44 seconds - the length of the interview in the accompanying video clip.
On Monday, Jaguar upped the ante with the fastest and most powerful version of the sedan to date, the XJR575.
Thunder and Carmelo Anthony are 'circling each other'
Several reports indicate that Anthony has his sights set on joining Chris Paul and James Harden in a Houston Rockets uniform. The Thunder stunningly acquired Paul George from the Pacers last month to add a superstar alongside Russell Westbrook .
This powertrain allows it accelerate rom 0-60 miles per hour in just 4.2 seconds and has a top speed of 186mph.
Tech features include a 10-inch touch screen running Jaguar's Touch Pro Infotainment system, 4G wi-fi connectivity, and a host of intelligent driver assistance systems.
At the heart of the new XJR575 is a modified version of the 5.0-liter supercharged V8 that makes 575 horsepower - 25 more than the standard XJR - and also cranks out 517 lb-ft of peak torque compared to the base car's 502.
Lane Keep Assist, which helps to keep a driver in their lane on a motorway if they begin to veer out of the lines, Driver Condition Monitor can identify when the driver is tired and offers warnings and advice to take a break to the motorist.
In addition to the extra grunt, the XJR575 establishes itself as a top-of-the-range model by giving buyers the choice of two unique exterior colours - a blue and a grey - developed by Jaguar's customisation arm SVO (Special Vehicle Operations).
Jaguar says it will make further announcements on the 2018 XJ lineup, including US pricing information, later this year.
- What does a partial solar eclipse mean for Delmarva?
- A Rose That Wilted in the Garden: Derrick's Free Agency Dissappoints
- Want Debate On Security Issues In Parliament, Says Congress
- Israel has no sovereignty over Al-Aqsa: Palestinian PM
- Sears says Kenmore products now available on Amazon; shares spike 13%
- Dept. Of Homeland Security To Allow 15000 Additional H-2B Immigration Visas
- Kevin Stewart nears £8 million move to Hull City
- President Donald Trump commends the Navy's new aircraft carrier
- Cal Fire: Mariposa residents' return home 'being planned'
- Affleck Says His Batman Isn't Going Anywhere, But Fans Aren't Convinced